Clown Car next door

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
Just returned home from five nights at OKW and had a clown car next door in the studio that connected to our one bedroom. One of them must have been younger because there was a lot of crying on Thursday night late. Lots of crying. When they left to go to the parks on Friday morning a whole passel of kids came out the door followed by two adults. In a room for four. SMDH.

I've got 5 kids and have been guilty in the past of cramming everyone in one room in various cities. I've never done it at WDW because how would you get fastpasses at 60 days for everyone?

Other than the baby, which you could get with any size family, were they loud?

And this is another plus for staying in studios at BLT, they can barely fit 2 medium sized adults and our refillable mugs, let alone cramming in the entire family.

God I love my teeny tiny BLT studio :jumping1:
Those large luxury rooms are nothing compared to the Tower Studios at RIV. Going to be lucky to fit 1 small sized adult and 1 tiny child and 1 refillable mug in there and the mug has to go on the balcony.

If you felt they were breaking the rules you should have said something to the manager. Complaining on this forum doesn’t do you any good.
We were on our way out the door to head home.

Those large luxury rooms are nothing compared to the Tower Studios at RIV. Going to be lucky to fit 1 small sized adult and 1 tiny child and 1 refillable mug in there and the mug has to go on the balcony.

I feel like we have a DVC version of the 4 Yorkshire men sketch going on here.

Just watch, Reflections and the designers will come along going

"Tch, luxury! At Reflection's *insert super low points category that contains 5 rooms* we were lucky to fit 1 hunched over adult, 1 stuffed Mickey mouse doll and 1 refillable mug and the refillable mug needed to be stored in the communal bath, down 'ta hall!"

Just returned home from five nights at OKW and had a clown car next door in the studio that connected to our one bedroom. One of them must have been younger because there was a lot of crying on Thursday night late. Lots of crying. When they left to go to the parks on Friday morning a whole passel of kids came out the door followed by two adults. In a room for four. SMDH.

Curious to know how many were in that "passel'?

Yep, never stated the status of the guests other than they were clods who traipsed through the flower beds.
I'm actually too scared to step into the gardens, isn't that where all the snakes and other nasties live??? I saw a snake years ago at wilderness lodge and it scared the Minnie out of me. And being from Australia (where ALL our wildlife is trying to maim or kill you) we learn from a young age, dont walk thru the bushes or long grass if you dont need to.

We see snakes on almost all of our Disney trips anymore--none have been venomous, thankfully. However, if you are looking for them, you will find them.

Just to play devils advocate. Are we sure they were not just meeting up in the room, not staying overnight. We have had guest come up for dinner and drinks, putting us over the limit, but they dont stay overnight.
Only two adults.

Cousins, or friends having party? Sleeping overnight together? Parents of some would be in another room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!