Clown Car next door

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
Just returned home from five nights at OKW and had a clown car next door in the studio that connected to our one bedroom. One of them must have been younger because there was a lot of crying on Thursday night late. Lots of crying. When they left to go to the parks on Friday morning a whole passel of kids came out the door followed by two adults. In a room for four. SMDH.

BlueRibbon

Mouseketeer
I've got 5 kids and have been guilty in the past of cramming everyone in one room in various cities. I've never done it at WDW because how would you get fastpasses at 60 days for everyone?

Other than the baby, which you could get with any size family, were they loud?

• The Jackal

DIS Veteran
    And this is another plus for staying in studios at BLT, they can barely fit 2 medium sized adults and our refillable mugs, let alone cramming in the entire family.

God I love my teeny tiny BLT studio :jumping1:
    Those large luxury rooms are nothing compared to the Tower Studios at RIV. Going to be lucky to fit 1 small sized adult and 1 tiny child and 1 refillable mug in there and the mug has to go on the balcony.

Novatrix

Dreamfinder-in-Training
    Those large luxury rooms are nothing compared to the Tower Studios at RIV. Going to be lucky to fit 1 small sized adult and 1 tiny child and 1 refillable mug in there and the mug has to go on the balcony.
    I feel like we have a DVC version of the 4 Yorkshire men sketch going on here.

Just watch, Reflections and the designers will come along going

"Tch, luxury! At Reflection's *insert super low points category that contains 5 rooms* we were lucky to fit 1 hunched over adult, 1 stuffed Mickey mouse doll and 1 refillable mug and the refillable mug needed to be stored in the communal bath, down 'ta hall!"

Donna M

DIS Veteran
    Just returned home from five nights at OKW and had a clown car next door in the studio that connected to our one bedroom. One of them must have been younger because there was a lot of crying on Thursday night late. Lots of crying. When they left to go to the parks on Friday morning a whole passel of kids came out the door followed by two adults. In a room for four. SMDH.
    Curious to know how many were in that "passel'?

PleasejointheFarque

Mouseketeer
    Yep, never stated the status of the guests other than they were clods who traipsed through the flower beds.
    I'm actually too scared to step into the gardens, isn't that where all the snakes and other nasties live??? I saw a snake years ago at wilderness lodge and it scared the Minnie out of me. And being from Australia (where ALL our wildlife is trying to maim or kill you) we learn from a young age, dont walk thru the bushes or long grass if you dont need to.

mort1331

DIS Veteran
    Just to play devils advocate. Are we sure they were not just meeting up in the room, not staying overnight. We have had guest come up for dinner and drinks, putting us over the limit, but they dont stay overnight.

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
    Just to play devils advocate. Are we sure they were not just meeting up in the room, not staying overnight. We have had guest come up for dinner and drinks, putting us over the limit, but they dont stay overnight.
    Only two adults.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
    Cousins, or friends having party? Sleeping overnight together? Parents of some would be in another room.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS