Closing Time!!

Can someone explain the OCC website to me? I did a search in there, but I am not exactly sure I am looking in the right place.

:thanks:

ARGH, just called at 2 p.m. Pacific Time and they are closed until Monday! I even looked up the hours last night, but apparently Member Services has different hours than the general DVC hours. Oh well, I know it wasn't likely to be in the system today anyway . . . but was excited to give it a first try!
I think you will be good on Monday. I called yesterday and they had my name in the system but no points. I think your deed was recorded a few days before me.

I called around 2pm also they were closed. I'm hoping something good happens Monday morning. My grandson asked me everyday if we're going to Disneyland.

This wait is killing me. I already know that when Disney starts selling the DVC @ Disneyland Hotel, I'm buying direct. I heard it will be a couple year before they start that build.

Deed was recorded on 4/1...called this morning and nothing yet! When you say day 12...are you all counting the weekends or just business days? Thanks!

I've called twice now and nothing happens . .. no ringing, no answer, no voice prompts . . just silence. Anyone else have this happen today? I'm calling 407-566-3800

I've called twice now and nothing happens . .. no ringing, no answer, no voice prompts . . just silence. Anyone else have this happen today? I'm calling 407-566-3800
I was just going to post the same thing. The # worked on Fri.

Well, tried an 800 number and got through, am on hold now.

ok I called member services, choose option 3,
Got through and got our member #, WOO-HOOOOOO!! Now on hold to make a reservations!

When was your deed recorded on the OC comptroller website??

Deed was recorded on 4/1...called this morning and nothing yet! When you say day 12...are you all counting the weekends or just business days? Thanks!
Ours was recorded in CA on 3/31. This was the first time I tried calling, so I don't know if it was there on Friday or not. Was there today at 11:45 a.m. Eastern.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!