Passed ROFR: 6/16/20
Closing docs received: 7/16/20
Closing docs returned: 7/22/20
Seller returned closing docs: 7/22/20
Closing: 7/28/20
Deed recorded: 7/28/20
Contract Showing on Membership: 8/21/20
Points in account:

Wow, what a nice surprise going into the weekend! I am a new DVC member and just got the email from Member Administration letting me know the resale transfer is complete! A few seconds later and I received an email with my one-time activation code.

It's only been 24 days since we closed.. I was expecting at least another few weeks based on this thread. Happy to see things may be speeding up. Also a very nice change from the 47 days in ROFR and the 30 days it took to receive my closing docs!

Email says 7-10 business days for points but at this point I consider myself ahead of schedule 😄 I'm so excited!

Home: Animal Kingdom Villas
Broker: www.fidelityresales.com
Title Company: First American
Offer made: 4/14/20
Offer accepted: 4/21/20
Sent to ROFR: 4/30/20
Points in account:

Wow, what a nice surprise going into the weekend! I am a new DVC member and just got the email from Member Administration letting me know the resale transfer is complete! A few seconds later and I received an email with my one-time activation code.

It's only been 24 days since we closed.. I was expecting at least another few weeks based on this thread. Happy to see things may be speeding up. Also a very nice change from the 47 days in ROFR and the 30 days it took to receive my closing docs!

Email says 7-10 business days for points but at this point I consider myself ahead of schedule 😄 I'm so excited!
So happy for you!
But I confess I'm sitting here wondering what's going on with my account, as I have two contracts - once closed & deed recorded 7/15, one closed & deed recorded 7/28 - and neither is appearing on my account yet. :(

So happy for you!
But I confess I'm sitting here wondering what's going on with my account, as I have two contracts - once closed & deed recorded 7/15, one closed & deed recorded 7/28 - and neither is appearing on my account yet. :(
Maybe they are still behind by 6 weeks or so and depends on when they got the paperwork...they should add the rest of the staff back and get this waiting under control.

Maybe they are still behind by 6 weeks or so and depends on when they got the paperwork...they should add the rest of the staff back and get this waiting under control.
Except for the fact that there are deeds recorded after mine (and, yes, I've confirmed with title companies that deeds were electronically sent to Disney same day as deed recorded), but I still don't have mine appearing yet. I was under the impression that Disney did them in order, but that's clearly not the case, alas!

So happy for you!

Except for the fact that there are deeds recorded after mine (and, yes, I've confirmed with title companies that deeds were electronically sent to Disney same day as deed recorded), but I still don't have mine appearing yet. I was under the impression that Disney did them in order, but that's clearly not the case, alas!

I'm sorry you're still waiting and I really wish we knew how Disney was working through this. Keeping my fingers crossed your contracts show up soon!!

Points in account:

My deed was recorded in7/29 so I should start looking for an email soon. Thanks for the little bit of hope 😊

If the deed was sent to Orange County electronically, shouldn't it be recorded quickly? My closing was yesterday and I was told it was sent over, but I am not finding my deed. 🙁

Points in account:

Are you existing or new members?

If the deed was sent to Orange County electronically, shouldn't it be recorded quickly? My closing was yesterday and I was told it was sent over, but I am not finding my deed. 🙁
Depends on the time. I know first American sends it electronically to Disney and the deed is recorded online/electronically with occ mine closed before 4 pm est and the next day it showed on the occ site.

Roughly how long are existing members waiting from the contract being added to points showing?

I am existing and still no points. I honestly don’t think they are going in any order. But I am now only 6 business days from contract loading. When I called, he told me it could be another 2 weeks when he put me on hold to check...not sure who he talked to but said since DVD is still not staffed fullly and they have to play A role, it’s taking longer.

I have emailed twice and yet to get a response which Is why I called MS, even though they are different department,

Have you emailed as it says 7-10 working days?

Yes, I emailed yesterday. I waited at least 14 days as I wasn’t sure if they count weekends as working days? My 7 month booking window is coming up in 2 weeks so I’m hoping at a minimum to get it by then.

Yes, I emailed yesterday. I waited at least 14 days as I wasn’t sure if they count weekends as working days? My 7 month booking window is coming up in 2 weeks so I’m hoping at a minimum to get it by then.

Same.
Contract emails I recieved 8/7. I'm now at 10 business days (total of 16 days) still no points

Home: SSR
Broker:
Title Company: Mason
Offer made: 6/12/20
Offer accepted: 6/12/20
Sent to ROFR: 6/16/20
Passed ROFR: 7/27/20
Closing docs received: 8/5/20
Closing docs returned: 8/6/20
Seller returned closing docs: ?
Closing: 8/14/20
Deed recorded: 8/14/20
Contract Showing on Membership:
Points in account:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter