Closing Time!!

Just got my membership id and online access today. Would have been sooner but sellers took awhile to return documents.

*The contract: $86-$11740-120-AKV-Jun-0/16, 240/17, 120/18
Offer Made: 4/25
Offer Accepted: 4/25
Sent to ROFR: 4/26
Passed ROFR: 5/11
Closing Docs Received: 5/12
Closing docs sent back: 5/16
Sellers docs sent back: ~6/1
Closed: ?
Recorded: 6/7
Member # 6/23 by phone (previously checked on 6/20 and not available)
Reservation Made: 6/23 (4 night trip to BWV Studio in Jan)

Next up 8 nights at Aulani in April!!

Thank you all for sharing. It helps. My deed registered 6/21 so looking at the trends I should have my membership within the first two weeks of July, hopefully.

Its been crickets for us since they emailed us that they recieved the money for the contact. I have been checking the Orange county website daily to see if the contract has been recorded yet, so far nothing yet. Maybe Monday?

Its been crickets for us since they emailed us that they recieved the money for the contact. I have been checking the Orange county website daily to see if the contract has been recorded yet, so far nothing yet. Maybe Monday?

My closing date was the 14th and the deed was registered the 21st. I understand! Yeh waiting

Received our Membership # and Access to website this afternoon and now our points are loaded!!!

Home: BWV
Sent for ROFR: 4/17/17
Passed ROFR: 5/2/17
Closing docs received: 5/19/17
Closing docs sent back: 5/23/17
Closed: 6/14/17 (delay due to seller(s) getting all together to sign/notarize)
Recorded: 6/15/17
Membership Number Received & Points Loaded: 6/23/17

Received our Membership # and Access to website this afternoon and now our points are loaded!!!

wow that was quick. Congrats! mine was on recorded on the 16th. Do you know if they're the open on the weekends to call?

Did you call or wait for the member number to arrive in the mail? Our contact closed and recorded on 6/14.

Did you call or wait for the member number to arrive in the mail? Our contact closed and recorded on 6/14.

I called in and they asked a few questions about the seller and contract, then was provided Membership # before transferring me to get Member ID and access code, before I created the DVC online account, I let them know I had a Disney Experience account so they put me on a brief hold while they contacted the IT dept who was able to link the accounts so I could use the same username, etc.

I called in and they asked a few questions about the seller and contract, then was provided Membership # before transferring me to get Member ID and access code, before I created the DVC online account, I let them know I had a Disney Experience account so they put me on a brief hold while they contacted the IT dept who was able to link the accounts so I could use the same username, etc.

Oh that's good to know because I already have a Disney experience account as well. We're going on a Disney cruise next March. :banana:

my final entry :)

Home: BLT
Sent for ROFR: 4/14/17
Closing docs received: 5/25/17
Closing docs sent back: 5/26/17
Closed: 6/14/17
Recorded: 6/16/17
Membership Number Received/Points Loaded:6/27/17

booked at SSR for DEC trip :tigger::sulley::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald:

Congratulations!!
Did you call? We closed on the 16th too and I'm thinking I need to call to get the membership number. Do I need to get to accounting?
Thanks!!

Congratulations!!
Did you call? We closed on the 16th too and I'm thinking I need to call to get the membership number. Do I need to get to accounting?
Thanks!!
I pressed first one assistance with using membership then explained that I didn't have a membership number. They connected me with someone else they need sellers info and your info. My deed got recorded the 7th and I got my membership the 22nd.

Congratulations!!
Thanks!!

yes select member accounting for your membership # then they will transfer you to member services to get your Club ID and Online activation code. Good Luck!

Deed recorded today! But since its' a different use year, and they titled it differently (please don't go into that one I tried to fix it) guess I need to wait a little longer to call Disney. But maybe next week? Late?

Received our closing docs yesterday! Hopefully seller doesn't take as long to send his back!

Offer made & accepted: 5/18
Sent to ROFR: 6/1
Passed ROFR: 6/13
Closing docs received:6/29
Sending them back: 6/30

Looking to close next week!

Home: PVB
Sent for ROFR: 5/26/17
Passed ROFR: 6/6/17
Closing docs received: 6/28/17
Closing docs sent back: 6/29/17
Closed:
Recorded:
Membership Number Received & Points Loaded:

Okay our deed was registered the 21st so I called Disney today. Accounting was super sweet and tried to find my membership number but it wasn't in there yet. He transferred me to another sweet girl who looked some more. She found the paperwork and said they had received it all on the 25th. So she said with the holiday next week it would probably July 10th that my number would be in the system. So I will call back then.
Just thought the timeline might help anyone that is still waiting.

Bought two contracts, same resort and same UY:
Contract #1
Offer made: 3/24
Counter-offer accepted: 3/24
Sent to ROFR : 3/25
Passed ROFR: 4/19
Closing Documents Received: 5/9
Closing Documents/Check Sent: 5/11
Closing Completed: 5/18
Deed Recorded:
Points in DVC Account: 5/31
*almost 10 weeks from offer to finish!
Contract #2
Offer made: 5/4
Offer accepted: 5/4
Sent to ROFR : 5/8
Passed ROFR: 5/19
Closing Documents Received: 6/12
Closing Documents/Check Sent: 6/15
Closing Completed: 6/20
Deed Recorded: ?
Points in DVC Account: 6/30
*8 weeks from start to finish!
I can't wait to start making plans!

Okay our deed was registered the 21st so I called Disney today. Accounting was super sweet and tried to find my membership number but it wasn't in there yet. He transferred me to another sweet girl who looked some more. She found the paperwork and said they had received it all on the 25th. So she said with the holiday next week it would probably July 10th that my number would be in the system. So I will call back then.
Just thought the timeline might help anyone that is still waiting.
Thanks that helps me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter