Closing pools for "accidents"

We were on the Dream last week and while playing in the Nemo splashpad area we all got whistled out. A swim diaper didn't hold a little nugget in. It was shut down for 3 hours. While my 3-yr-old was upset, I appreciated the attention taken to sanitize. As for pee in the pools, it's a given.

I've now decided I need to bring a Baby Ruth with me on the the next trip. Maybe we'll see Carl cleaning up . . .

I've now decided I need to bring a Baby Ruth with me on the the next trip. Maybe we'll see Carl cleaning up . . .
I thought that’s been done already. Wasn’t well reviewed by the public. Thought it was confirmed by CM.?.?. It was decades ago though on Magic or Wonder.

Last edited:
One year, while cruising on the Fantasy, my husband struck up a conversation with a lifeguard about this subject. The lifeguard referred to it as "Code Winnie the Pooh"pooh:. We thought it was hysterical:rotfl:... and we have a pool at home and we live on the coast, so thank goodness our kids aren't eager to swim in the "people soup". :crazy2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter