Closed: Thank you! Points for rent: 350 SSR, OKW and BWV points @$16/point starting January 1st, 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 350 points available for rent starting Janauary 1st, 2020.

Home resorts are SSR, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made 11 months prior to your stay at these resorts. Reservations can be made at ALL other resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms are $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by PayPal or check.

We have rented many times before. Please PM with any requests/questions you may have.

Thank you

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?
I am looking for a standard studio view from Sunday to Tuesday (any sunday to tuesday from Sept 15 to Nov 5)

Unlikely availability, but what are the chances of 4 studios ...all in the same resort...Wednesday, Jan 22, 2020 to Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020???

Maybe some magic will be with me!

We have 350 points available for rent starting Janauary 1st, 2020.

Home resorts are SSR, OKW and BWV. Reservations can be made 11 months prior to your stay at these resorts. Reservations can be made at ALL other resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms are $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name, the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by PayPal or check.

We have rented many times before. Please PM with any requests/questions you may have.

Thank you

PM Sent!

Unlikely availability, but what are the chances of 4 studios ...all in the same resort...Wednesday, Jan 22, 2020 to Sunday, Jan. 26, 2020???

Maybe some magic will be with me!

Sorry. There aren’t any studios available for 1/22 to 1/26.

Looking for 2 Bedroom BWV 4/20/20-4/27/20
Guess I am too new to send PM but am ready!!

Last edited:
Looking for 2 Bedroom BWV 4/20/20-4/27/20
Guess I am too new to send PM but am ready!!

Hi,
Your dates are available at BWV in a 2-bedroom but wecan’t make your reservation until September 20th. If you are still interested you will need to PM us. I understand you are new to this. If you make 10 posts you are able to PM.

We will wait to hear from you. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!