Closed: Thank you! Points for Rent: 100 OKW points at $16/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I’m looking for March 8-12 studio at OKW or another resort if that isn’t avalible

I’am still looking for Standard Studio OKW for 12/18/19 for One night I see it’s available now! I don’t have any points left for the One night would appreciate it thanks

Hi,
Can you check for studio availability 1/4-1/8 or 1/5-1/8?
BWV, BCV, VGF, OR POLY
Thanks!

Looking for 18 pts for 1 night at Poly Nov 17th. Can secure immediately If this is possible.

Hi! We are looking for a studio from 12/7 through 12/9 or 12/10. Thank you!

Looking to rent DVC points for 1 night. September 29-30. Looking for anything available!

We have 100 points available for rent that we will not be using this year. They are available for use now!

Reservations can be made at OKW 11 months prior to your stay and at all other DVC resorts 7 months prior to your stay.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name and the balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Thank you!

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?
I am looking for a standard studio view from Sunday 01/05/20 to Wed 01/08/20?

Last edited:
Looking for one night, 12/14-12/15/19. Any WDW resort and room type. 5 adults, 3 children (ages 14, 13 and 4 mos.) Can split into 2 rooms.

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?

Hi I’m looking for March 8-12 studio at OKW or another resort if that isn’t avalible

Hi! Your dates are available at Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani standard and savannah views, Saratoga Springs and Old Key West. If you’re interested, please send me a private message. Thank you!

I’am still looking for Standard Studio OKW for 12/18/19 for One night I see it’s available now! I don’t have any points left for the One night would appreciate it thanks

Hi! I’m so sorry for the delay, I’ve had limited access to the boards. Would you still like me to look into this for you?

Hi,
Can you check for studio availability 1/4-1/8 or 1/5-1/8?
BWV, BCV, VGF, OR POLY
Thanks!

Hi there! Unfortunately there isn’t any studio availability at the resorts you’re searching for. I’m not sure if you’re interested, however there is a 1-bedroom available at the Boardwalk from 1/5-1/8.

Hello
Can they be used at BWV?

Hi! They can definitely be used at the Boardwalk, however there isn’t any studio availability. Would you be interested in a 1-bedroom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter