CLOSED pts all gone 200 pts for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2BR 4 nights starting 10/30-11/3

Any WDW resorts have availability?

Hi! Do you have anything available 2 nights, for 2/25/18 - 2/27/18...looking for a mini-honeymoon! Thanks!

I have 200 pts for rent for 12.00 a point, these are banked points that I didn't use. All travel must be completed by 01/31/2018.. I have rented numerous times before and never had any problems. At this point I can get a reservation at any DVC resort.... Thanks
Im looking for 12/1-12/6 at any of the MK DVC properties (prefer BLT) studio, standard view. I believe I need 74 pts for that time period. Thanks

Good afternoon,
Looking for any resort that sleeps 5 for 2 nights (January 13th and 14th). Appreciate if you can check availability and final price.
Thank you, Camilo

Good afternoon,
Looking for any resort that sleeps 5 for 2 nights (January 13th and 14th). Appreciate if you can check availability and final price.
Thank you, Camilo

Only place with Availability is Saratoga Springs
They have a 1BR for 57 points which would be 684.00 or a 2 BR for 64 pts which would be 768.00

Let me know if any of these work for you

Im looking for 12/1-12/6 at any of the MK DVC properties (prefer BLT) studio, standard view. I believe I need 74 pts for that time period. Thanks

Sorry Nothing available the whole month of December

Only place with Availability is Saratoga Springs
They have a 1BR for 57 points which would be 684.00 or a 2 BR for 64 pts which would be 768.00

Let me know if any of these work for you

Sorry, I meant to say studio. Any studios available?

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter