CLOSED pts all gone 200 pts for rent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only thing available is at Saratoga Springs a 1br for all 5 nights for 115 pts for a standard or 135 for a preferred room... there is only partial availability (22,23,24) in a studio ... nothing for AKL or Boardwalk only 1 or 2 nights
ok, can we set something up for the 1 br for 115 pts from jan 22nd to the 27th? Thank you!

Hi! Anything available for 1/12-1/15, preferably Beach Club? (2 adults, 1child)

Just checked only place with availability is a 1 BR (Standard Rm) in Saratoga Springs for 76pts

Let me know if this works for you

Thanks Chris

I was going to inquire about VGF for the 3rd through the 8th of Jan, but I see someone asked you for the 4th through 7th and you found no availability, so I assume no.

Good Morning, I'm interested in December 16-19, studio. First choice is in Bay Lake Tower, but we can be flexible. Thank you for checking!

Last edited:
Are there any studios available from January 21 through 30th? (9 nights). I am willing to do a split stay for the first 5 nights and then the last 4. We are 2 adults and 2 kids. Thanks!

I was going to inquire about VGF for the 3rd through the 8th of Jan, but I see someone asked you for the 4th through 7th and you found no availability, so I assume no.
Yes no availability only things available right now are SS OKW

Looking for a two bedroom at boardwalk or beach club for 1/7-1/11. Is there anything available ?

Looking to book studio Wed Nov 15th for 2 night at Bay Lake preferably. Open to others. my cell is 651-212-8399

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter