CLOSED...Points for Rent: 650 pts at AKL, BRV, and SSR - $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything for April 14th -21st?

Hello. I will only make reservations for check-in after 1 Sep.

I did check availability for you. For studios, SSR and AKV have two days available from 14-21 April. A handful of resorts have one day. For 1-bedrooms, SSR, AKV, OKW, and BWV have availability (280-333 points).

Hi do you have AKV or OKW 11/29-12/1? I need 2 studios?

Hello. Sorry, but I have rented all of my AKV points. All I have are SSR points. Since it is between 7-11 months for your reservation, you will need to find an owner who is renting AKV or OKW points.

HI Cliff,

Looking for one or two reservations for 2 Adults Jambo on 5/11 for one night, and/or again on 5/13 for one night (Value Studio). I am a past renter of yours x2. =0 ) TIA:rainbow: Would add Dining plan for each and DME arrival for 5/11.

HI Cliff,

Looking for one or two reservations for 2 Adults Jambo on 5/11 for one night, and/or again on 5/13 for one night (Value Studio). I am a past renter of yours x2. =0 ) TIA:rainbow: Would add Dining plan for each and DME arrival for 5/11.

Sent PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!