CLOSED...Points for Rent: 650 pts at AKL, BRV, and SSR - $16/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated points available:

50 BRV pts
200 SSR pts
0 AKV pts

These are Sep 20 UY points that can be used to make reservations for 1 Sep 2020 and later (I will not borrow for reservations in my 2019 UY).
Points can only be used at their respective resorts.
No transfers.

Please provide the following for me to check availability for you:
- Resort
- Room Size (Studio, 1 or 2 Bedroom)
- View
- Check-in Date
- Number of Nights or Check-out Date

Payment Terms:
- All payments are due when you receive the reservation confirmation from Disney that I will forward to you.
- All monies are non-refundable
- Payment via PayPal (plus any PayPal fees), Zelle, or Venmo
- Standard rental agreement will be provided

Thanks,
Cliff
I’m looking for a studio preferably on the monorail 3/27-4/1. Thanks for checking.

I’m looking for a studio preferably on the monorail 3/27-4/1. Thanks for checking.

Hello. I am sorry, but my points are not for a resort on the monorail nor will I use them for a reservation before 1 Sep. I did check availability for you, and all the DVC resorts are pretty much booked for your dates. At most, there is one night available at a handful of the resorts.

Hello. I am sorry, but my points are not for a resort on the monorail nor will I use them for a reservation before 1 Sep. I did check availability for you, and all the DVC resorts are pretty much booked for your dates. At most, there is one night available at a handful of the resorts.
Thanks for checking.

Looking for a Studio Sept 26th - October 3rd. Thanks in advance for checking.

Hello. SSR Standard view, 86 pts, and Preferred view, 101 pts, are both available for those dates.

Hello. SSR Standard view, 86 pts, and Preferred view, 101 pts, are both available for those dates.

Additionally, you will want your post count to get to 10 so that you can PM on the boards. Personal information for a reservation is passed back and forth through the PM system. See this thread to up your post count: https://disboards.com/threads/how-t...c-rent-trade-board-10-posts-required.3675960/

Hi. I need 148 points for a three night stay at boulder creek July 13-16th in a 2 bedroom villa. I am new on this board but Ive rented from *********** a number of times in the past. please let me know if points are still available as I want to lock this down.
Thanks,
Ed

Hi. I need 148 points for a three night stay at boulder creek July 13-16th in a 2 bedroom villa. I am new on this board but Ive rented from *********** a number of times in the past. please let me know if points are still available as I want to lock this down.
Thanks,
Ed

Hello. I'm sorry, but all my BRV points have been rented.

Thanks,
Ed

I did check availability, and 2-bedrooms are available for your dates. You need to find another owner willing to rent 148 points. Since you are within the 7-month window, points from any DVC resort will work.

Hi I am looking for a 2 bedroom villa. October 11-18. BRV. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter