Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

OOC: We posted above^^^

Lily: She shook her head. "No, no. It's me. This whole thing is like, a fairy tale I guess. The boy saves the girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. It's wonderful, but really nothing lasts forever. And I know that now..."

Lily: She shook her head. "No, no. It's me. This whole thing is like, a fairy tale I guess. The boy saves the girl, they fall in love and live happily ever after. It's wonderful, but really nothing lasts forever. And I know that now..."

Kenny: "We technically haven't fallen in love yet, but it's a definite possibility. I mean, if you'd like to." He pulled her into a hug. "Lily, please be okay."

Acacia: "Well, while you two have some time alone, I'm n going inside to try and see what green hair dye looks on me. I'll be back." She got inside the house, still thinking [I/] "Wow." [/I]

OOC: I have no idea if that worked since I'm on the app. But quick question: doors Acacia live with Kenny?

Acacia: "Well, while you two have some time alone, I'm n going inside to try and see what green hair dye looks on me. I'll be back." She got inside the house, still thinking [I/] "Wow." OOC: I have no idea if that worked since I'm on the app. But quick question: doors Acacia live with Kenny?

OOC: Sure. It'd make sense.

Kenny: "Okay. Say bye to Nan for me." He smiled. "Lily, I live with my aunt. Her name is Nancy, but I've always called her Nan or Nanan."

OOC: Sure. It'd make sense.

Kenny: "Okay. Say bye to Nan for me." He smiled. "Lily, I live with my aunt. Her name is Nancy, but I've always called her Nan or Nanan."

Lily: She left her arms at her sides and breathed in his scent. His clothes were wet but she could still feel his heat. "Kenneth, you're lovely. You truly are. And I'm glad we met. But love just doesn't happen for me. Do you really really truly want to know why I jumped? The whole shebang?"

Lily: She left her arms at her sides and breathed in his scent. His clothes were wet but she could still feel his heat. "Kenneth, you're lovely. You truly are. And I'm glad we met. But love just doesn't happen for me. Do you really really truly want to know why I jumped? The whole shebang?"

Kenny: he smiled and cupped his hand around her cheek. Her skin was so soft. "I just want you to be alright, Lily. If you're alright with telling me, I'd like to know. C'mere." He took her hand and led her to the treehouse. He climbed up. He saw his bloody razor and a bit of blood on the floor and he winced. He grabbed it and tucked it away into a crack between two pieces of wood, then took off his shirt and threw it over the blood stain. There were tallies all over the walls. "Come on up, love." He held out his hand.

Kenny: he smiled and cupped his hand around her cheek. Her skin was so soft. "I just want you to be alright, Lily. If you're alright with telling me, I'd like to know. C'mere." He took her hand and led her to the treehouse. He climbed up. He saw his bloody razor and a bit of blood on the floor and he winced. He grabbed it and tucked it away into a crack between two pieces of wood, then took off his shirt and threw it over the blood stain. There were tallies all over the walls. "Come on up, love." He held out his hand.

Lily: She took his hand and climbed up. "You're such a dork, you know that right? Sappy, very sappy." she smiled and sat on the floor.

Lily: She took his hand and climbed up. "You're such a dork, you know that right? Sappy, very sappy." she smiled and sat on the floor.

Kenny: "So I've heard, Lil." He picked up a piece of chalk and made another tally mark on the wall. He then put it down and draped his arm around her shoulders.

Kenny: "So I've heard, Lil." He picked up a piece of chalk and made another tally mark on the wall. He then put it down and draped his arm around her shoulders.

Lily: She took a deep breath and prepared her thoughts. "A year ago today, it was raining heavily. My parents and my little sisters had been out picking up things for our annual back-to-school barbecue. I was worried, slightly because they had left at 1:30 and it was already after 6. The car flipped and my little sister Larissa and my parents died on impact. My other little sister Leah was rushed to the hospital. When I arrived the doctors told me her condition was critical. She was awake, but there was really nothing they could do for her. I begged for them to try. And they did. But again, nothing. Eventually after a few weeks she went brain-dead. My aunts and uncles had the decision to take her off of life-support. But in the end they gave me the choice. I couldn't stand to see her lying there. I knew that there was no hope for her and that she'd eventually just waste away in the bed. Everyone left the room and I talked to her for a little while. I said I was sorry that I couldn't do anything for her and that I loved her very much. I promised her that I would graduate school for her, Larissa, and my parents. I just sat there and cried. I held her hand and whimpered into her stomach. And then finally, the doctor asked if I was ready. And I pulled the plug. And that was it. Her chest stopped rising and falling. I started living with my grandmother after that. I started getting bullied too. I'm just kind of sick of everything, you know? Well, you probably don't know. You're wonderful..."

Lily: She took a deep breath and prepared her thoughts. "A year ago today, it was raining heavily. My parents and my little sisters had been out picking up things for our annual back-to-school barbecue. I was worried, slightly because they had left at 1:30 and it was already after 6. The car flipped and my little sister Larissa and my parents died on impact. My other little sister Leah was rushed to the hospital. When I arrived the doctors told me her condition was critical. She was awake, but there was really nothing they could do for her. I begged for them to try. And they did. But again, nothing. Eventually after a few weeks she went brain-dead. My aunts and uncles had the decision to take her off of life-support. But in the end they gave me the choice. I couldn't stand to see her lying there. I knew that there was no hope for her and that she'd eventually just waste away in the bed. Everyone left the room and I talked to her for a little while. I said I was sorry that I couldn't do anything for her and that I loved her very much. I promised her that I would graduate school for her, Larissa, and my parents. I just sat there and cried. I held her hand and whimpered into her stomach. And then finally, the doctor asked if I was ready. And I pulled the plug. And that was it. Her chest stopped rising and falling. I started living with my grandmother after that. I started getting bullied too. I'm just kind of sick of everything, you know? Well, you probably don't know. You're wonderful..."

Kenny: His eyes softened. "Lily, darling, every single tally on these walls are a time that I have cut after someone had bullied me. And as you can see, there are a lot of tallies." He sighed and stood, taking off his long pants. His legs were completely covered in scars, and open cuts, some of which were still bleeding. He sat back down next to her. "No one knows, because, like I said, I'm the only one that ever comes up here. I am so sorry for what happened to you and your family. That isn't fair." He blushed. "You think I'm wonderful?" He grabbed her around her waist gently and pulled her against his bare chest. He hugged her tightly.

Kenny: His eyes softened. "Lily, darling, every single tally on these walls are a time that I have cut after someone had bullied me. And as you can see, there are a lot of tallies." He sighed and stood, taking off his long pants. His legs were completely covered in scars, and open cuts, some of which were still bleeding. He sat back down next to her. "No one knows, because, like I said, I'm the only one that ever comes up here. I am so sorry for what happened to you and your family. That isn't fair." He blushed. "You think I'm wonderful?" He grabbed her around her waist gently and pulled her against his bare chest. He hugged her tightly.

Lily: "I do think you're wonderful. In fact, I know you're wonderful. Please don't be sorry for what happened to my family. It's nobody's fault. Before Leah died, she told me mom and dad had been arguing and that's when the car flipped. It's not even their fault. I don't blame them, or myself, or anyone else. Because I know that I'll see them again one day. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe we all go somewhere. Even if it is just in the clouds. I'll see them again. And I'll see you again when we die, too." she absentmindedly ran her fingers along his arm.

Lily: "I do think you're wonderful. In fact, I know you're wonderful. Please don't be sorry for what happened to my family. It's nobody's fault. Before Leah died, she told me mom and dad had been arguing and that's when the car flipped. It's not even their fault. I don't blame them, or myself, or anyone else. Because I know that I'll see them again one day. I'm not a religious person, but I do believe we all go somewhere. Even if it is just in the clouds. I'll see them again. And I'll see you again when we die, too." she absentmindedly ran her fingers along his arm.

Kenny: He shuddered with pleasure. "Okay. Thank you, Lily." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek. "You're gorgeous."

Lily: She smiled. "I'll never believe that."

Kenny: "I have a goal then. I'm going to make you believe it. Because you are." He leaned in and kissed her cheek, closer to her lips, and hesitated, not pulling away. His lips stayed close to hers and he murmured "I'm sorry, I'm normally not so forward. But I want you happy so bad, would a kiss make you happier?" He paused. "We should go down soon. I hear my friends."

OOC: Is it bad that this almost made me cry?

Acacia: While Lily and Kenny where doing whatever, she took out her green dye and held it by her hair. She thought it might look nice so she tested out the color with a green hair chalk.

OOC: That has nothing to do with anything but I felt like saying something.

OOC: Is it bad that this almost made me cry?

Acacia: While Lily and Kenny where doing whatever, she took out her green dye and held it by her hair. She thought it might look nice so she tested out the color with a green hair chalk.

OOC: That has nothing to do with anything but I felt like saying something.

Tyler: he rung Ken's doorbell

Jessi: "Thanks sis." she called and walked to Kenneth's porch

Tyler: he saw Jessi walk up "Hey. Know what we're doing here?"

Jessi: "No clue."

Tyler: he rung Ken's doorbell Jessi: "Thanks sis." she called and walked to Kenneth's porch Tyler: he saw Jessi walk up "Hey. Know what we're doing here?" Jessi: "No clue."

Nancy: She opened the door. "Hi, Tyler, Jessi. Kenneth is up in his treehouse with a girl, he'll be down in a minute."

Tyler: he rung Ken's doorbell

Jessi: "Thanks sis." she called and walked to Kenneth's porch

Tyler: he saw Jessi walk up "Hey. Know what we're doing here?"

Jessi: "No clue."

Nancy: She opened the door. "Hi, Tyler, Jessi. Kenneth is up in his treehouse with a girl, he'll be down in a minute."

Acacia: She came down after she heard the doorbell ring, with and ugly swatch of green hair from hair chalk, and saw that her mom had already let them in. "Hey guys," she said.

Jessi: she smiled "Okay, thank you Ms. Nancy."

Acacia: She came down after she heard the doorbell ring and saw that her mom had already let them in. "Hey guys," she said.

Tyler: he smiled seeing Acacia "A girl? So Ken's met Barbie, who is she?"

Jessi: she smiled "Okay, thank you Ms. Nancy." Tyler: he smiled seeing Acacia "A girl? So Ken's met Barbie, who is she?"

Nancy: "I'm not sure. You're welcome, Jessi."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter