Closed Eyes Still Look Forward RP

Kenny: He sighed happily. "What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl. I must introduce you to my friends, Ms. Lily Parker. They'll be jealous I found you. You'll love them, I don't have many friends, but the ones that I do have are quality friends. And after I could take you out for coffee or ice cream perhaps? That is, of course, if you don't live too far away."

Lily: "Well, okay I guess. But I'm very awkward and shy. And it's up to you, really... I live down the road with my witch of a grandmother..." she said, curling her lip at the word 'grandmother.'

Lily: "Well, okay I guess. But I'm very awkward and shy. And it's up to you, really... I live down the road with my witch of a grandmother..." she said, curling her lip at the word 'grandmother.'

Kenny: "Brilliant! We're neighbors then! Why haven't I seen you around before?" He asked, gently taking her hand. He looked over at his cousin. "C'mon, Acacia, you're going to miss all the fun!" He paused. "Lily, don't you dare be worried about your being awkward and shy. You don't know me well, which means you don't know awkward and shy well. Cause that's all me, my dear."

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "Brilliant! We're neighbors then! Why haven't I seen you around before?" He asked, gently taking her hand. He looked over at his cousin. "C'mon, Acacia, you're going to miss all the fun!" He paused. "Lily, don't you dare be worried about your being awkward and shy. You don't know me well, which means you don't know awkward and shy well. Cause that's all me, my dear."

Lily: She looked down at their hands. She didn't know if she wanted to soak up the fake attention or be humiliated when it all came to an end. "I don't come outside often." she said quietly.

Lily: She looked down at their hands. She didn't know if she wanted to soak up the fake attention or be humiliated when it all came to an end. "I don't come outside often." she said quietly.

Kenny: "I like to. I built a treehouse in my backyard, no one is allowed in but me. It's where I think. But, maybe, just maybe, I'd let a beautiful girl up there." He started walking with her.

Acacia: Wow. After what Kenny did, all she could think was wow. She joined along with them. "Hi Lily, I'm his cousin Acacia."

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "I like to. I built a treehouse in my backyard, no one is allowed in but me. It's where I think. But, maybe, just maybe, I'd let a beautiful girl up there." He started walking with her.

Lily: She sighed and stayed quiet. Her thoughts were consuming here once more.

Lily: She sighed and stayed quiet. Her thoughts were consuming here once more.

Kenny: He ran his thumb along her hand. "Why'd you do it?" he asked quietly, his misty eyes sad, concerned, and compassionate

Acacia: Wow. After what Kenny did, all she could think was wow. She joined along with them. "Hi Lily, I'm his cousin Acacia."

Kenny: He threw his other arm around her shoulders. "Yeah. She's great too."

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: He ran his thumb along her hand. "Why'd you do it?" he asked quietly, his misty eyes sad, concerned, and compassionate

Lily: She stopped walking and thought for a moment. "I'll tell you if you bring me to your tree house." she said and looked at him.

Lily: She stopped walking and thought for a moment. "I'll tell you if you bring me to your tree house." she said and looked at him.

Kenny: "Deal. Do you want to go now, or do you want to meet my friends first?"

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "Deal. Do you want to go now, or do you want to meet my friends first?"

Ooc: My posts aren't showing up so if I lost something twice to the same response please ignore it.

Lily: "I'd like to meet your friends first."

Kenny: "Yes ma'am." He pulled out his phone and texted his friends, telling them to meet him at his house, it was important. He then slipped his phone back into his wet pocket and took Lily's hand again. He paused, staring at her. "You have beautiful eyes."

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "Yes ma'am." He pulled out his phone and texted his friends, telling them to meet him at his house, it was important. He then slipped his phone back into his wet pocket and took Lily's hand again. He paused, staring at her. "You have beautiful eyes."

Lily: She looked down. "They're nothing special."

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "They are. They're gorgeous." He gently touched her cheek.

Lily: She closes her eyes and soaked up the moment. This wouldn't last forever and she knew that. Placing her hand on Kenneth's, she spoke softly. "I should go."

Lily: She closes her eyes and soaked up the moment. This wouldn't last forever and she knew that. Placing her hand on Kenneth's, she spoke softly. "I should go."

Kenny: "Wait, why? I thought we were going to see my friends? Did I do something wrong? Oh god, I did, didn't I? I always mess things up. Oh god, I'm sorry..." He continued to ramble on with apologies.

Doodle98 said:

Tyler: he got the text from Ken and walked over to his house

Jessi: she got her sister to drive her because she lived a few blocks away from Kenneth

Doodle98 said:
Kenny: "They are. They're gorgeous." He gently touched her cheek.

OOC: We posted above^^^

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter