CLOSED: 94 BCV points @ $13/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee47

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Points are gone. Thanks for looking.

Have 94 BCV points available. I can book BCV at 11 months out or any other DVC resort 7 months out. When contacting me please send the following information:

Names of Travelers:
Ages of Any Children:
Dates of Trip:
Resort Preferences:
Contact Information (address/e-mail/phone):

Thanks!

Looking for BLT. January 31 through February 7. 2 adults and I child. Wanting a studio.

Thanks

Sorry, this is outside the 7 months window for non-home resorts. My home resort is BCV. If you have not found anything at the 7-month point let me know.

Hi

I can't send a PM yet sorry :(

Thanks for the info!

The 1/10 - 22 could be a possibility and I could look elsewhere for the first few nights of our trip. Could you check that for me please?

Diane :)

Hi I'm looking for vgc the first two weeks of June any room available for one or two nights thanks.

Brian

Hi

I can't send a PM yet sorry :(

Thanks for the info!

The 1/10 - 22 could be a possibility and I could look elsewhere for the first few nights of our trip. Could you check that for me please?

Diane :)

PM sent with my email :)

Hi! :flower3:

Could you please inquire about AKV at the end of August? Our group is 4 adults and 1 child (age 10). I'm looking for either a 1 bedroom savanna view 8/28-9/2 or 2 studios (savanna view 8/28-9/1 + value view 8/28-9/2). Thank you so much! :)

Hi! :flower3:

Could you please inquire about AKV at the end of August? Our group is 4 adults and 1 child (age 10). I'm looking for either a 1 bedroom savanna view 8/28-9/2 or 2 studios (savanna view 8/28-9/1 + value view 8/28-9/2). Thank you so much! :)

PM sent :thumbsup2

Could you please check availability of a standard hotel room at Aulani November 1 - November 8 (7nights). 2 adults and two kids.

Could you please check availability of a standard hotel room at Aulani November 1 - November 8 (7nights). 2 adults and two kids.

The 1st is not available. All other dates are available. I also checked the 2nd - 9th and that's fully available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter