CLOSED - 81 BWV Points for Rent @ $14pp, use by 9-30-21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now is the time to secure a reservation at Boardwalk Villas during F&W or next Summer!

I have up to 81 points at $14 pp, could borrow a few more if needed......

The standard view studios at BWV are among the cheapest studios you can book at DVC pointwise so keep your costs down while staying at a Deluxe level resort.

If the resort is closed during your stay I will issue a full refund.

I have experience renting, including during this years pandemic related shutdown.

I use a contract for everyone's comfort, and payment can be by Paypal or Venmo.
Hi! I am looking to book for 9/5/20-9/8/20 with a utilization of 27 points for standard view or 42 for preferred. Is this available?

Hi,

Glad I saw this! have you sold your points yet? I have rented before. I am looking for standard studio at BWV arriving Friday Sept 3rd , 1 week total points 71. Please let me know.

Thank you,

dee

I’m trying to organize a trip for my wife and her mother. They were looking at SSR (one of the remodeled rooms, as a request) checking in May 5-checking out May 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter