• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED 21pts @$14 ppt MUST be used BY 7/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Evening - My wife and I are hoping to take our 5yo son and baby daughter for a last minute trip. Before considering a Disney hotel directly, thought I'd see if there was possibly anything DVC available at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

Check-In: Flexible for Either 7/14 or 7/15
Check-Out: 7/20
Resort: Flexible for Any, or even open to cobbling together a stay at a couple resorts if it makes it possible. But on the very long odds that anything came available last minute at AKV, CCV, BRV, BLT, Poly, or GFV - We would be ecstatic.
Room: Studio - Any View, Any Size

Thanks again - Ben & Bethany Bullock

Good Evening - My wife and I are hoping to take our 5yo son and baby daughter for a last minute trip. Before considering a Disney hotel directly, thought I'd see if there was possibly anything DVC available at all. Thanks in advance for your help.

Check-In: Flexible for Either 7/14 or 7/15
Check-Out: 7/20
Resort: Flexible for Any, or even open to cobbling together a stay at a couple resorts if it makes it possible. But on the very long odds that anything came available last minute at AKV, CCV, BRV, BLT, Poly, or GFV - We would be ecstatic.
Room: Studio - Any View, Any Size

Thanks again - Ben & Bethany Bullock
Good morning, Check out the rules for DM on the top of this. It is hard to connect without DM and you have to do so many post etc.

316 Saratoga Springs Resort points for rent @ $17 per point. These are banked and must be used by 7/31/2022

I have 316 points to use at any of the DVC resorts that must be used by 7/31/2022. $17 a point to be paid through Venmo or PayPal (buyer pay's fee's). I'll drop to $16 a point if you use all 316 I can borrow some as well if needed.

DM/PM is best to communicate or you can post it on here.

Please provide the following for me to be able to check for availability and how many points are required:
1. Check in/out date
2. DVC resort(s) in order preferred
3. Room type (studio, 1 Bed, etc.)
4. View (Standard, preferred, etc. if it is an option)

My family has been a DVC member for nearly 16 years and I'm happy to help you plan your Disney trip. Post here or send a private message for availability / booking info. I've rented thru disboards many times and will provide a contract. It must be paid in full due to the short window

Thanks!
Aloha from Honolulu! If I may ask a question since this would be my first run at “renting” pts. The cost of my stay would be based on the cost you would like to charge me per point for the duration of the stay correct? Will the name in the reservation be yours or ours! I will continue to learn more about this process and can’t thank you enough for your assistance and time. Mahalo!

Aloha!!! The reservation is in your name, the cost is 17 per pt x number of points needed for stay. 20 pts would be 340.00. Any State special use tax would be additional.

I am holding GFV for Friday if anyone needs it. I am on hold with someone who is not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter