CLOSED 159 Boardwalk points Rent $18pp for reservations up to 5/31/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to send you a pm. Looking for Boardwalk. April arrive on 23rd, out on the 27th. Two adults, and whatever room is available.

Not sure how to send you a pm. Looking for Boardwalk. April arrive on 23rd, out on the 27th. Two adults, and whatever room is available.
Hi just checked Boardwolkmis sold out for your dates. I dis not check other resorts as you were very specific.Hope that helps

Hi just checked Boardwolkmis sold out for your dates. I dis not check other resorts as you were very specific.Hope that helps
Thanks for checking. Can you see if there is any resort available for those dates? Studio or 1b would be ok.

Hi checked best option I could find was 23/24 April 2 nts Studio at A Kingdom 41points.4/25 Bay Lake had a studio @20points and 4/26 I could only find 1bed at CooperCreek.
Hope that helps.In order for anyone who has a rental post we cannot post any email address or personal details this has to be done by Private Message.Have a look at how to send a PM at the rent/transfer board .
Hope that helps

Hi could only find 4/5 ay Polynesian 25 points and Boardwalk or Saratoga on 4/8/22 22or 21 points no other dates available

No availability for rest of March unless someone cancels and is not taken up by waitlist

HI! I am still looking for a studio for 5/20 and 5/21 and possibly 5/22. Is there anything available today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter