Clearly my SIL has never been on these boards...

Great advice. Be sure to tell your sister that speed limit signs are only a suggestion too. :lmao:

Unless you happen to get on an elevator where someone is riding who has already inserted their card and punched the concierge floor. That's happened quite a few times to me at CR (although I was good and didn't go with them to look around - I stopped on my own floor). It would happen to me more when I was getting on the elevator on the 4th floor and there were others already in it.
That's true however at the Contemporary when it comes to the 12th and 14th floors the Cast Members know who the guests are and when new guests are checking in, they get a phone call saying that they are on their way up.

Even if people wanted to come in on threw the outside stairs, there is a sign on the door from the inside which says no re-entry from the outside. So obviosuly they are always going to be 1 step ahead of the guests.

SIL and her family went on their first WDW trip in June. She decided to give me some "tips" for our upcoming trip:

1. . . . She heard several people on the bus talking about it. . . .

Love her source!
hysterical.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter