Health and gym every other day first period
English: American Literature
French: college level
US History: college level
either band or chorus every other day
Algebra 2/Trig
lunch, finally! haha
Chemistry
Chemistry lab every other day, and i added art for the days i dont have Chem lab, so i dont have a study hall.

my schools really small. i think im Valedictorian so far, but i could wrong

I had a 4.54 last quarter (end of sophomore year) and the first quarter grades haven't been added to our GPAs yet.

I wanna knowwwwwwwww what mine is now, since I got all A's for the first quarter. :woohoo:

Okay honors & AP Student

I'm actually not in math this year because I tried taking precalc online over the summer, but didn't get activated until August and I'd gotten my schedule changed before I dropped the online course.

If I had a math class, my grades wouldn't be so good.

I really can't win in AP Lang.

Every time I turn stuff in and get full credit on it, my grade goes down.

how does that even work?

I'm still sucking in Function/Statistics/Trigonometry.

Dear Colleges,

Please look at my Senior year grades instead.

I hate that class too. Everything we do in it feels super pointless

I know, and it's sad because English has been/is my best/favorite subject the entire time I've been in school. It's like walking on eggshells with my teacher, it just seems impossible to do anything right.

What books have you guys read?

We've done:
Huck Finn (LOVED it)
Scarlet Letter (took forever)
Frankenstein (we just finished it, so good.)

I know, and it's sad because English has been/is my best/favorite subject the entire time I've been in school. It's like walking on eggshells with my teacher, it just seems impossible to do anything right.

What books have you guys read?

We've done:
Huck Finn (LOVED it)
Scarlet Letter (took forever)
Frankenstein (we just finished it, so good.)

My summer assignment included:
Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (worst. thing. ever.)
The Color of Water (not bad, especially after Ben)

And I'm going to be reading "The Moon is Down" over winter break but other than that it's been all super boring non-fiction articles.

My summer assignment included:
Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin (worst. thing. ever.)
The Color of Water (not bad, especially after Ben)

And I'm going to be reading "The Moon is Down" over winter break but other than that it's been all super boring non-fiction articles.

We're in the science & technology unit now, which has involved reading some of the most boring articles ever.

Our next book is Their Eyes Were Watching God.

Our summer assignment included:
-Into the Wild (not sure if I liked this one more than I disliked it.)
-The Glass Castle (really good)
-Color of Water (didn't really enjoy it.)

We're in the science & technology unit now, which has involved reading some of the most boring articles ever.

Our next book is Their Eyes Were Watching God.

Our summer assignment included:
-Into the Wild (not sure if I liked this one more than I disliked it.)
-The Glass Castle (really good)
-Color of Water (didn't really enjoy it.)

We are on the language of war right now. Some of the articles have actually been alright, but then we get to the 20+ page one on Project Iraqi Freedom and then it got bad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter