Class of 2012

scarscar93

it me
OKay, to clarify, I DID search, but found a thread from three years ago. No need to go graveyard posting. :p

Anyways, I thought it'd be good to have a thread for us to go to now that we're big bad juniors and the AP work just might kill us (haha, I exaggerate)

So, what classes are you taking?

I'm in AP Lang, APUSH (they wouldn't let me drop it so I could focus more on AP Lang :mad:), Drivers' Ed (finally taking it, haha), Marine Science (last science credit I need, finishing it off easily) and Women's Studies (haha, first day of class, "How about we have a bake sale?") to name most of them.

(We can swap AP notes and tips, hahaha)

AP English
AP US History
Geometry
AP Chemistry
Religious Studies 3
Computers 3
Physical Education

Class of 2012 checkin' in...but for college. :eek:
Here are my classes for this semester:
Educational Psychology
Education Social Studies (basically how to teach social studies to elementary students)
Shakespeare
Creative Writing

I'm so excited! Classes start on the 30th!

Ok i start September 8.

US History 3
Gym/Health 3
English 3 Honors
Function/Statistics/Trigonometry
Pre-Calculus Honors
Lunch
Physics
AVID
French
Music Appreciation

I've already seen all my AP's on here so swapping notes sounds AWESOME!

I've got:
APUSH
AP Lang
AP Chemistry
Precal
Spanish 3
Adv Theatre
Hs Physics

And then gym...at 6:30 in the morning :eek:

They really aren't offering AP classes at my school this year since in the past it's just been disasters and with all of my schools other graduation requirements that we have to take care of there's no room for AP classes currently I'm signed up to take these classess but it will be changing here soon for numerous reasons

Math 3
English 11 (they don't offer AP english since the first semester of the year is dedicated to a 20+ paged paper that everyone has to pass to graduate so that's all you do and still maybe 1 or 2 kids per a class pass it the first time)
Aerobics Fitness/ Recreational PE (this most like will change due to the fact I have a broken back and a broken tibia which is most likely going to need to surgery to heal)
Chemistry(you must take Chemistry here before you take A.P. Chemistry so unless you skipped freshman science you don't have that option till your senior year but we do get college credit in chemistry even though it's not a A.P. Course :) )
French III
US History(they only let very few people take A.P. US history since it's known to be a not so fun course people who have taken it speak very poorly of the class and unless you have 100%+ teachers will not sign your paper I had a 96% and my teacher told me that was too low to take that class :/ )

So my real schedule is most likely going to be...

Math 3
English 11
Stage Craft/ maybe P.E if I'm healed from my surgery
Chemistry/ Maybe Biotech
Drama/ T.A. For a teacher not sure yet who since all my favorite teachers are leaving but I have someone in mind but I don't know if he'll let me do it since I really just met him on the last day of school after I helped my favorite teacher who was leaving decorate his room completely, we took all the desks and zipped tied them together, Saran wrapped his desk, saranned wrapped all his desks which we already zipped tied, put streamers of his least favorite football team everywhere, blew up hundreds of balloons and put them everwhere took all the chairs and zip tied them at the very front of the room so he wouldn't be able to get in the next day it was a work of art and now I want to be his T.A. Well see how this goes hahaha)
U.S. History

I'm class of 2010 but that's class of 2012 if we're talking in US terms.
For sixth form college in September I'm taking Biology, Geography, Psychology & Business.

IP- which is basically study hall/independent period. Apparently it's impossible to take my classes without it.
Orchestra
AP US
Honors German IV
Honors Precalc (apparently one of the two hardest classes in school)
AP Lang (the other hardest class)
Honors Bio

Honors Chem
Honors Pre Calc
AP English
AP US II

Pre AP Art
French 4
Select Choir
Gym

Class of 2012 FTW :] I go back mid-Sept
But I'm disappointed Summer's gonna end soon :/

As of now, my schedules includes:
Honors Chem
Honors Pre Calc
College Spanish Level I
AP Micro
Honors English
Basic US
Human Rights / Genocide

Okay, here's a post to keep it going:
Who has APUSH? Who also wants to rip their hair out because of it?

Sophomore year, a ballot was being passed around to determine our class's slogan.

I put down:
"2012: The class to end all classes."

yes, I've got a sick sense of humor.

No APUSH. We have AVID.

And we don't have the slogan yet. I want, "Class of 2012; the end is near".

Cause it's the end of high school lol

Haha, nice.

They ended up voting for something really stupid with elementary school level rhymes.

APUSH=AP U.S. History. so. many. essays.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter