Clarion Universal

Radar

Mouseketeer
Hey anyone stayed here, we needed a cheap place to sleep before we go to HRH the next day, it was $49-how bad can it be???

Hi, Radar!

The webmaster has checked this place out and has given it the thumbs up!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

we stayed there 1 night because were able to leave home a day early and booked the room throught DU about a week before. We were only there to sleep really but it seemed like a nice place. Right now I couldn't tell you one thing about the room. I'm drawing a complete blank.

<font color= red Comic Sans MS> All Star Music-April 2000 </font>
<font color=blue font+comic sans MS>HRH/IOA/US/SW April 2001 </font>
<font color= purple font= Comic Sans MS> Shades of Green- May 2002 </font>

Shalyn, thanks, if it was bad you would have remembered i'm sure. What is shades of green. Is it a deal for military for WD properties or is it somewhere else??

shades of green is for military personnel as far as i know. i've never stayed at that particular clarion, but have stayed at other resorts they own. Suffice it to say we found dirty underwear in the bathroom upon checkin, and bare wires on lighting fixtures... we won't stay there again. BUT let me reiterate, it was not at the clarion universal. Hope anyone else staying there has better service than we did!

Does anyone know if all of the rooms at Clarion have in room computer data ports/hook-ups? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest