Cirque did Soleil refund?

Finally got my refund for our May 19th tickets to Drawn to Life yesterday (June 8th). I emailed & called multiple times starting at the end of March!

My refund came about 30 days after I requested it. I called the Orlando phone number as soon as my show was cancelled, I did not wait for their timeline of refunding automatically after cancellation. I'm sure the slow refunds has to do with cash flow.

I surprisingly received an email from Cirque today saying my cancellation was confirmed for the June 13th show and that they sent a refund to my credit card today. If it shows up on my credit card in the next few days, that is much better from what I witnessed with my May refund.

I surprisingly received an email from Cirque today saying my cancellation was confirmed for the June 13th show and that they sent a refund to my credit card today. If it shows up on my credit card in the next few days, that is much better from what I witnessed with my May refund.
I just got an email, too, for our June 5th show!! The credit has not shown up yet (I'm guessing it will take a day or two ? ). I'll report back when it does.

I got the same email with refund information for our show that was not scheduled until June 24th. I had called about a month ago but had heard nothing since then.

Just following up - has anyone received a refund d yet for a show that was scheduled for June of July ?
I received an email around 6 weeks ago that told me to expect a refund for our July show in around two weeks - nothing since - filed dispute with CC company right when they filed for bankruptcy - day letter another email from cirque that I was "on refund list"

Thanks for any replies !

Now they are booking for November and December. Going to wait to see tho before I try to purchase

Just following up - has anyone received a refund d yet for a show that was scheduled for June of July ?
I received an email around 6 weeks ago that told me to expect a refund for our July show in around two weeks - nothing since - filed dispute with CC company right when they filed for bankruptcy - day letter another email from cirque that I was "on refund list"

Thanks for any replies !
I was refunded for the June 5th show. I received their email saying they were processing the refund; it posted about a week after that email.

Just an update for anyone else that might be waiting for a refund - received mine today for our July 24 show - not that long of a wait considering - was around this 6 weeks, but I did have to email them first -

Really hope to see the show down the road !!

How long did it take to get a reply on email? Cirque is the only company I haven't heard back from since cancelling my trip. Disney answered my email to cancel within 15 minutes, City Sightseeing Orlando replied within a few hours and Virgin Atlantic within a day.

How long did it take to get a reply on email? Cirque is the only company I haven't heard back from since cancelling my trip. Disney answered my email to cancel within 15 minutes, City Sightseeing Orlando replied within a few hours and Virgin Atlantic within a day.

OP here. It seems that different posters have had different experiences, but for me it took several phone calls and 2 emails before I got a refund. As a final, and I think effective, tactic I told Cirque I would challenge the charge on my credit card if I didn’t get a refund. The refund was processed the next day. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter