Cindys Breakfast - Sorry if it is a Repeat

Lollipop's Mom

<font color=teal>Special trip with your little one
I can't find what I am looking for, although I am sure this has probably been covered - sorry for a repeat post.

A friend of mine who lives in Florida did my ADRs for me to save me the long distance. I didn't know about needing a cc# for Cindy's breakfast, so she put it on her visa. I am going to give her cash for that.
What happens when we go, and I use my dining plan? Will the charges be reversed to her credit card, or will I have a credit on our room?

Thanks.

They shouldnt have charged her card at all. When you book if you tell them you are on the dining plan they still want a cc number incase you dont show up to bill it but they dont charge it right away. You/she should be able to get it refunded by calling and explaining. There is an 1800 number that you can get contacted to wdw dining for adr's

18008280228 - option 3. It may ask for a phone number or a resservation number but you dont have to put anything in, but you want to make sure you have whatever numbers she used/received when booking it.

She might need to call back though to get it fixed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter