Christmas with Mickey! **Live report!!**

Oooh! It's so close. I bet it feels really good being able to say 'we go this month!'

Your plans sound good, hopefully it wont be too cold for you to visit TL. I can't wait to hear about Christmas with Mickey. :santa:

Feeling your excitement, we're off Tuesday morning for 3 weeks over Christmas. I have just padlocked the cases ready to load into the car in the morning. We will pick up 2 of the children from school at lunchtime before our almost 6 hour drive to Gatwick. We are staying at the Sofitel tomorrow night - I always feel like my holiday has begun the second I enter the Sofitel!
Have an amazing trip and cruise. Here's to a magical Christmas. :santa:

Yay. How exciting!! :goodvibes :banana::banana:

Have you got anything left to do or are you all set?

I think I've bought everything we need, went out this weekend and bought last few little bits. I've got a massive to do list though of lots of little jobs and all the packing to do which I will do a couple of days before. I love this part of getting it all ready :goodvibes

Feeling your excitement, we're off Tuesday morning for 3 weeks over Christmas. I have just padlocked the cases ready to load into the car in the morning. We will pick up 2 of the children from school at lunchtime before our almost 6 hour drive to Gatwick. We are staying at the Sofitel tomorrow night - I always feel like my holiday has begun the second I enter the Sofitel!
Have an amazing trip and cruise. Here's to a magical Christmas. :santa:

Thanks, you too! Where are you staying?

I totally agree with the holiday starting at the airport hotel! Ours starts as soon as we leave the house, I love staying over at the airport the night before as it adds another night to the holiday :thumbsup2 I love the Sofitel, we are flying from Heathrow and are staying at the Premier Inn. :yay:

Have a great trip!!

Hi there,

We are staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek in a 2 bed condo, The Ritz in Sarasota and PO French Quarter. We also have booked The Renaissance at Seaworld for one night but I think we'll just use it for the children to nap in the afternoon, before returning until 11pm for late night Christmas shows.

We booked the kids play free package through their official website and it was such an amazing deal! You only needed to book for one night to get 14 day unlimited tickets to Seaworld and Aquatica plus front of line passes and free kids tickets! It worked out so cheap we couldn't not do it and Seaworld does Christmas SO well. The thought of packing/unpacking at yet another hotel doesn't really appeal though so we'll check in for deal and the room for an afternoon nap then go back to the FQ so I can get my early morning run in along the river (my 'me' time of the holiday).

We usually stay in the one hotel or just add a cruise/night at beach etc so this will be a little different. I'm looking forward to Sarasota as we've never been before. It's always nice to add something new to each trip isn't it?

Hope you have a wonderful time the weather does look great at the moment I keep looking. :goodvibes

Sending you lots of pixiedust: and hoping that you don't get sick this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter