Christmas Week Discounts

FanofG00fy

Mouseketeer
I am currently working on my Best Rate Reservation (I will explain on Wednesday after I have answers for my situation, lets just say, things are not going so well and a Guest Service CM is working on my situation, if everything works out, I'm going to let Disney know they have one CM that goes above and beyond the call of duty, again, I will explain on Wed night) While dealing with my situation and discussing discounts, the CM let out that no one and she meant NO ONE will get a discount during Christmas week. Not AP, Not Florida Residents, and not even Cast Members! I couldn't believe that even CM's aren't getting a discount. She advised me that week is the busiest and guests are willing to pay rack for that week. I didn't know if this has been put out there yet, but I wanted to let you know. It came from Guest Services not CRO. GS seems to know a little more. Hope that helps someone.

Good Luck to those going during that time!

Chris

I got an AP Best Rate Program till Dec 25th. BC for 231 a night tax included!

As there are already AP rates released for check-ins through 12/19, I would expect that no additional discounts will be released for check-ins between 12/20/05 and (at least) 1/1/06, inclusive. I could be wrong, but if I am I'll also be very surprised.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter