Christmas Vacation

Southernswthrt

Mouseketeer
Leaving for WDW Friday. Fiance and I would like to have 2-3 nice meals at WDW--preferably no more than $50 for the two of us. Where should we go?

These are my thoughts:
H&V
ESPN Club
Khona Cafe

Any suggestions? Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

We are just back, and had some outstanding meals for surprisingly reasonable prices at Boma ($60 - no drinks from the bar) and Olivia's at Old Key West (under $50 - 1 "specialty" drink). From your list I would probably go to Kona, they have great stuff. We had a different kind of trip this time, with our 2 dd's - they changed a lot of what we would normally do.

Another one to try may be Spoodles at the Boardwalk. They have good, moderately priced meals. :)

Try LeCellier! You could easily dine there for around 50.00!

Originally posted by Southernswthrt
Leaving for WDW Friday. Fiance and I would like to have 2-3 nice meals at WDW--preferably no more than $50 for the two of us. Where should we go?

These are my thoughts:
H&V
ESPN Club
Khona Cafe

Any suggestions? Thanks and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sure, lots of suggestions!

The Brown Derby - A Cobb salad, some lobster bisque, a piece of the yummy grapefruit cake! (I'm making myself hungry here! LOL)

Chefs de France - several nice choices here, and they also have a prix fixe menu that's a very good deal.

At Le Cellier, there's a really good tenderloin w/salad for $14.99 at lunch time .. that, combined with breadsticks, is quite filling.

Restaurant Marrakesh is an excellent value, and they have very generous portions.

Over at Spoodles, there are LOTS of yummy tapas that you can easily make a meal of. Besides, it's fun to try a variety of foods and share them!

Of course, there's always my favorite, the California Grill - their flatbreads and sushi platters are large enough to share (easily), and they have fantastic food!!

Parks:
Mama Melrose, Brown Derby, Le Cellier, Chefs De France, San Angel Inn, LTT.

Resorts:
Whispering Canyon, Konas, Boma, Cape May, Boatwrights

Menus:
www.wdwig.com/menu/menus.htm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter