~Christmas in July Present Sent/Recieved~COMPLETED

Hey all - I received my package from Ryka today. I will finish up my shopping on Mon and Tues and mail no later than Wednesday for sure....

I got mine today!!!! I can't wait to open it

I also figured out what to get for Ryans so I'm feeling good about that too!

Yeah!!!!
We mailed out our 3 exchanges today.
I hope you all enjoy!
Thanks to Mommytotwo for starting & running this.
Lisa, Sue & Tyler

just mailed mine (the name Ryan had) at 5 as they were closing the other (Disney shopping one) posted to my charge acct today so that usually means it has shipped!

Okay Tylers exchange came from Maria, and I think mine came from Diane ( I am not home again, on the road all the time lately:offtopic: )

So we are just waiting on 2.

Mine are all coming from Amazon, so everyone should have them by Thursday, so don't open those boxes:rotfl:

I am ordering from a hotel room , sick and in the middle of no where:confused3

I still haven't made it to the post office to mail any of my packages. However, I did finally finish shopping today:banana: One of my receivers gave me a run for my money, but I ran across some items today that I think she'll like. So, I'm definitely hitting the PO tomorrow and getting all three postal. I'll post tomorrow when I get back!!

Disney shopping site lists mine as delivered on the 18th (yesterday)

DC from teh post office shows my other one (Ryans) left town here but they barely ever update that til it is delivered

Gabe received his package from 3NJDisneyDivas today... all of ours are received and stuffed into the top of my closet:) Ours on the other hand are going out this afternoon... I can't locate one of the presents I bought so I must head to the store to replace it first:( OH well... I figured that would happen with the move so that's OK. Anyway, I'll post again when I get back from the post office!

Anyone else send out their exchanges????
We have alot to still be mailed out, so hope to see alot of postings today, and the rest tomorrow.

We have received all our packages, Tyler got one from Tyler and I got a huge box from the disney store ;)

I lied, I ended up having a chance to hit the stores when I was on business, so I have wrapped and hand mailed everything myself :thumbsup2
( today)

and I am actually done travelling for awhile, which is good since my ear is so clogged up the room keeps spinning... :faint:

Gabe received his package from 3NJDisneyDivas today... all of ours are received and stuffed into the top of my closet:)

Yeah!!

We have received all our packages, Tyler got one from Tyler and I got a huge box from the disney store ;)

Tyler is my DD (10) & she picked out everything. I hope he likes it. We aren't used to buying for boys.

Lisa

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter