Christmas has been moved to February 17th here in Oklahoma

DumboOrBust

DIS Veteran
<font face="comic sans ms"> I just wanted to make sure that everyone heard the news. Christmas has been moved to February 17th here in Oklahoma. I will probably be mailing out my Christmas cards sometime during that first week in February at the rate I'm going. I'm so glad it's been moved, and I will not be late with my cards. :rolleyes: :D ;) </font>

LOL Dayna, nice try!! I haven't heard this and I doubt it's really gonna happen, honey! You just have to suffer along with the rest of us: lack of sleep, hundreds of cards to make out, lack of sleep, tons of presents to wrap, lack of sleep, trees to decorate, lack of sleep, dinners to make/attend, lack of sleep, packages to ship and lastly, (yes, you got it) lack of sleep! ;) :D :D :D :D

"Whoo-Hoo!" I'm moving to Oklahoma! Now I can sleep for a month or so, and then resume this hectic hustle and bustle! :D :D :D

<font face="comic sans ms"> Barb, Barb, Barb, I can't believe that you don't believe me. Would this face lie?
uhoh.gif
</font>

Dayna, you didn't visit that OTHER Orlando theme park, did you? :confused:
You know....the one where THE GRINCH lives????

Sounds like he tried to steal Christmas on you, but only succeeded in moving it! :jester:

Make him put it back. NOW! :D

Off to Oklahoma I go! I don;t know about you guys, but since I got back, I have not been in the Christmas mood. I think I od'd on it at Disney. I kinda feel like I had mmy Christmas then and it is over! :rolleyes: Not to mention work. Busiest time of the year! So, I am way behind. This is my weekend to catch up, if not, Dayna can I stay at your house?

Everyone. I hope you will forgive me this year if I do not quite it get it done.. I still have not decorated my tree.. and my children will be getting gift certificates and money this year.. I feel bad, but I am not operating at 100% and am just trying to stay strong until the doctor's appt on January 30.. I do not want to end up going via emergency room again.. so I am taking it slow and easy.. Hugs to all..

I haven't even started Christmas shopping yet, much less sending out Christmas cards. However, I did the Martha Stewart thing and made Christmas cookies today since it's cold and snowing.

Lessee.....let me try to give you a visual picture. Flour all over the counters, floor, me and Bandit. It was so bad that when I took a shower when it was all over, I was afraid I was going to turn into a large bottle of Elmer's Glue.

<font face="comic sans ms"> Hmmmm. Maybe next year one of us should stay in a one-bedroom villa at Boardwalk and Steve and Alan can bake cookies for us all. ;)

So, is Bandit a white lab now or did he get a bathy too? :wave: Hi, Bandit. </font>

Bandie says "MAWF!" He's still a black lab. He just went out and rolled in the snow for awhile which got rid of the flour. Course then he had to track in the snow....

<font face="comic sans ms"> Hmmm. Snow. I remember reading about that in books. <--It will, of course, now snow 47 inches because the weather gods will not be amused by my jokes. :eek: </font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter