Christmas Day Crowds - Express Pass vs Group VIP tour

katied

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Hi,
we will be at the parks Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. We are staying at Royal Pacific, so will have Express Passes. Is it worth the group VIP tour? Or will we have issues getting on rides/Hagrids, etc?

thanks!

What is the cost for the tour?
Are you considering a public or private tour ?

I always stay at RP and do fine the the EP for the parks

But … I have not gone to UO during the Christmas holidays

From threads here, the group tours are mostly very positive. Have you run a search to read some trip reports?
biggest problem is that you have to work with others and that’s always a crap shoot.
I think you’ll be fine with just EPs. But, it really depends on how much you hate lines. If you can tolerate some wait, I’d save the $2,000 and just be sure and make good use of your early entry (a must at the holidays).

Thanks. That’s what I was thinking. we will plan to start early and just enjoy what we can…(and save our money)

As an FYI, we booked the group tour. We will be at WDW first, and I think worn out by trying for rides. Decided for Christmas, we could treat ourselves to the tour and let it be easy… no standing in line for early entry, racing to hope for Hagrids, etc. plus, it includes breakfast and lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter