Christmas Card Exchange-Sign up-CLOSED

:santa: Yeah----the Christmas exchanges are on their way.

My favorite ones of the year:love:

:santa: Yeah----the Christmas exchanges are on their way.

My favorite ones of the year:love:

Yes :santa:.

Everyone keep an eye out for Ornaments, and other Christmas items for our future exchanges.... Christmas Present Exchange, Christmas Ornament Exchange, and the Christmas Stocking Exchange :santa:!

Yes :santa:. Everyone keep an eye out for Ornaments, and other Christmas items for our future exchanges.... Christmas Present Exchange, Christmas Ornament Exchange, and the Christmas Stocking Exchange :santa:!

This sounds sooo fun!!! I can't wait!!! :-)

***SIGN UPS WILL BE TILL SATURDAY 11/1. NAMES WILL BE GIVEN BY SUNDAY 11/2. YOU MAY SEND OUT YOUR CARDS IN THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER AS SOON AS YOU GET YOUR PALS/LIST OF PARTICIPANTS FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL BE SENDING TO EVERYONE. WHEN YOU RECEIVE THEM, DO NOT OPEN THEM TILL DECEMBER 1ST. BUT PLEASE POST ON THE SENT/RCVD. THREAD SO THAT I KNOW WHO IS SENDING OUT THEIR CARDS, AND AS YOU RECEIVE THEM. *Ex. Received a card today from Lisa36

Lady Marie, I had sent you a pm, could you please check it, and get back to me.

Sign ups are now CLOSED. I am starting to send out names, and info. now, and will continue to do so till tomorrow night.

New DISboards Posts

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest