Chicago/Suburban DIS People

Discussion in 'Dis Meets' started by chipndaleluver, Feb 24, 2015.

1. MarieandMe

MarieandMe Strange But Special

Hi! I also miss the Disney store at Oakbrook mall! Now I only know of the one on Michigan Ave. and the Disney outlet store at the Chicago Premium Outlets in Aurora. The outlet mall is a lot of fun because they have so many stores (so it's fun for a shopaholic like me), they also have a few different restaurants. That could work- to meet up at the Disney store there and then eat/shop around if anyone's up for it.

2. sydwi

sydwi Earning My Ears

I always forget about the Michigan Avenue one! I always hit Block 37's on State Street since it's so close to the trains. And anthropologie. ;) I think I could get myself to Aurora, though, if that worked for others. The new ornaments should be out soon, right?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

I live in the city. I think the Block 37 store is the better of the 2 in the city, and there are plenty of restaurants and bars right around there. There's also a Disney outlet in the Rosemont Premium Outlets mall.

I'd be game for a Chicago DVC meet & greet

5. sydwi

sydwi Earning My Ears

Let's do it! Anyone up for it at the end of this month, or would October work better?

6. TinyTGO

TinyTGO Mouseketeer

hopefully going to be in WDW 9/24-9/27... other than that I'm game

7. MarieandMe

I don't know about the ornaments. Like ones that are released by the Disney Store, or do you mean the Hallmark ones?

8. MarieandMe

With a little notice I should be available for end of this month or October, either can work if I have a little time to plan. I'm also open to downtown or burbs. I can take the train into the city so that's not too bad. I'm going to look up Block 37 because I haven't heard of that before.