Chicago/Suburban DIS People

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
Hi! Wondering if the Chicago area people would like to have a small together? Maybe just a meet n' greet lunch? Anyone interested? :disrocks:

goin' goofy

Dreaming of Disney
I live in the Far Northwest Chicago Suburbs, let me know if you get this going!

PrncessA

Dis_Mom_
Another suburbian here! There are a ton of us around here, it would be so much fun to have a meetup.

• chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
    Ok...I'm glad a few of you have responded. I'm near O'Hare, Des Plaines to be exact. I need to know where you are located so maybe we can pick somewhere that is not too far for any of us to get to. :thanks:

goddess_rx

Earning My Ears
    My family lives in the Bloomingdale area, but meeting up around Des Plaines would be perfectly fine.

• HizMinnie2015

Mouseketeer
    I'm game as well... I live in Rolling Mdeadows/Schaumburg area. I'm ok with meeting in the Des Plaines area.... Weekends preferred as I work full time and have a new grand baby at my house.

PrncessA

Dis_Mom_
    We are in Glendale Heights, literally a mile away from Bloomingdale. We are good with north or south.

• HizMinnie2015

Mouseketeer
    Just wondering if anybody in the NW burbs might know of a guy looking to make some extra cash this weekend... We are moving and need help getting the furniture downstairs as I cant help... let me know. thanks!

chipndaleluver

Mouseketeer
    Sounds like meeting on a weekend would work. Any suggestions on where a "middle" area might be to meet up?

jiminy.cricket

Chasing the magic
    Sorry I'm late to the party on this! All of those places sound fine to me too. I'm in the northern suburbs and have traveled frequently to the northwest suburbs, including Schaumburg. I'm within driving distance of the city, too.

LifeWithLouie

Mouseketeer
    I'll be watching this thread. though i don't live in the area anymore :(
    I travel back to see family enough. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to be free that weekend.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates