Chicago Cubs fans - Rebuilding Year 2023

Listening to game at work and it's looking ugly very early....3-0 in top of 2nd. Here's hoping they come back. Come on Cubbies, FINFAN is there...give her a W.

Heck, give us ALL a W.
Wait..I'M AT THE GAME?!?!??!?!?!??! LOL.....Wish I was there Doc but not that lucky.See what positivity can do? You were sending the vibe out for the W! WHAT A WIN! I wanted this one bad to head into Cinci on the momentum..upload_2017-4-19_17-53-32.jpeg

WildW_zpsym0nrnwk.jpg

I told my DH the Brewers were making a mistake putting their closer in the 8th....I absolutely LOVE that Addie hit a bomb off of him!

VROOM-VROOM!!!!!!!

And the Red's just lost! 1 game down from them. Let's fight through this road trip!

Last edited:
Wait..I'M AT THE GAME?!?!??!?!?!??! LOL.....Wish I was there Doc but not that lucky.See what positivity can do?

My bad...when you said the skies looked bad south of you, I was thinking you were at the park. DOH!

So....if I were to try to organize a road trip...I'm thinking we'd take Friday off, drive to Chitown Friday, spend the night, go to game on Saturday, drive home on Sunday.
Mostly I suppose for Beth(or Lucy) and Kristen...it would be me and my DW, so I have no ulterior motives aside from seeing my Cubbies...is that something you would want/be able to do?

I'm thinking maybe June 10th vs. the Rockies.

For those of you closer to Wrigley, would it be something you'd want to join us for so we could all get to know each other?

lol I wish, it's not in the cards this year. It's Beth (lucy was a nickname/joke from days when the Charlie's angels movies came out it just stuck) I am going to seriously plan for it next year though.

So....if I were to try to organize a road trip...I'm thinking we'd take Friday off, drive to Chitown Friday, spend the night, go to game on Saturday, drive home on Sunday.
Mostly I suppose for Beth(or Lucy) and Kristen...it would be me and my DW, so I have no ulterior motives aside from seeing my Cubbies...is that something you would want/be able to do?

For those of you closer to Wrigley, would it be something you'd want to join us for so we could all get to know each other?
June 10th is a no-go for me too. It's my DD's graduation weekend.

I would be a doubtful but maybe that weekend? Lol...ironically we have a wedding out YOUR way that weekend but not sure if DH wants to go. He has been dealing with some medical this year and missed a lot of time from work and wants to save future time off for a vacation trip, not family obligation, KWIM? Plus we have 2 graduation closer to home that weekend. That said, MY preference is the Cubs over most anything else but would only be to meet up before/after the game as I am holding off until July/August I think to take in a game or 2. My birthday is 7/7 and they play the Pirate's, it is almost tradition for my family to attend a Buc's game (won't be the same without Rodriguez to heckle , lol) and I love if I can manage a game over the Air Show weekend 'cause F-18's buzzing Wrigley is a blast! All up in the air ~for now~w/DH medical but keep me in the *maybe* column? Dang those ticket price increases!

I love if I can manage a game over the Air Show weekend 'cause F-18's buzzing Wrigley is a blast!
It is TOTALLY awesome! The airshow is Aug 19-20 and I like to catch the airshow one day on the lake and then watch the planes one day from Wrigley. I'm off to make a hotel reservation downtown now!

It is TOTALLY awesome! The airshow is Aug 19-20 and I like to catch the airshow one day on the lake and then watch the planes one day from Wrigley. I'm off to make a hotel reservation downtown now!
Playing the Blue Jays

We try to spend the weekend too with my brother and SIL and celebrate our anniversaries (weddings 1 year and 1 week apart) need to talk to them and keep DH healthy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter