CHH Tuna Sandwich

pixiebran

Mouseketeer
Is the tuna sandwich at Columbia Harbor House just tuna or is it tuna salad??

Also, if it is tuna salad then what is in the tuna salad? Does anyone know?

I don't know what's in their tuna salad, but it ranks among the best I've had.

We had it a few weeks ago and it was delicious. I think it is more a tuna salad. It has mayo but not a ton, and I think some diced celery and something else that we could not figure out. The whole grain bread adds a nice touch too.

Also the hummus sandwhich with broccoli slaw is yummy too. :)

Here is a picture of the Anchors Aweigh tuna sandwich...

IMG_2889.jpg

It's definitely tuna salad with mayo, celery, onions, etc. Best I've ever had! I have to get this on every trip.

Here's a picture of the Hummus & Brocolli Slaw sandwich...

IMG_3752.jpg

This was very wet & messy. It had a good flavor but I don't need to get it again.

That sandwich is wonderful. I tried it because I didn't want the chicken or fish they serve there and I loved it!!! :thumbsup2

Carla

I have to agree with everyone else on these boards saying this sandwich is fantastic. And yes it's tuna salad, not just tuna.

Also, I had the tuna salad at POP and it looked and tasted just like this one. Really, really yummy.

Thanks for letting us know about the tuna salad at Pop we'll be there for 9 nights so we'll have to try it there also. ;)

Carla

It's definitely tuna salad with mayo, celery, onions, etc. Best I've ever had! I have to get this on every trip.

I always wanted to try this but the onions scare me off (love them cooked, not so much on the raw).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter