Cheryl's WISH Journal (comments welcome)

March 13, 2004

Exercise FIRM Super Body Sculpt

Breakfast Low carb , high protein shake, vitamin drink

Lunch Was at a stamp camp where there were all kinds of baked goods and sweet things but I brought along a platter of cheeses and sausage so that I'd have something to munch on and I stuck to the cheese and sausage, also had a cup of coffee with a little milk and Splenda (I brought along a few pkts. ;) )

Snack Atkins blueberry muffin with butter, Coffee with cream and sf DaVinci Hazelnut

Dinner Salad with cheese and bacon bits and eggs, sf jello, Atkins blueberry muffin with butter

Snack Atkins nut goodie bar

WATER

hey cheryl, just stopping by to check in on you :wave2:

you're doing a great job staying on your plan, good job :)

that lunch at the stamp camp could have been disastrous! great job planning ahead and bringing along legal foods. that can be a lifesaver in such situations. and i carry splenda packets with me too! love it! :bounce:

keep it up sweetie, and have a great day today :sunny:

Hi Marcia, It sure does help planning ahead but sometimes I feel like I'm always thinking about what I can eat LOL. But it seems to be working so it's worth it!

I didn't have time to get on the treadmill today as I had planned. I decided to sleep in until 7:30 and then it was get ready for church and a busy day running some errands together with DH and DD and we went to a movie and I just didn't feel like it at 8:30 tonight after getting DD to bed.

Breakfast Scrambled ham and eggs

Snack Atkins blueberry muffin with butter and coffee with cream and SF DaVinci hazelnut

Lunch Bunless bacon double cheeseburger, diet coke

Dinner Low carb protein shake (1C), Slim Fast low carb meal bar (2C)

Snack DD went grocery shopping with me tonight and talked me into buying a few new low carb products we saw so I tried a Keto ice cream sandwich (4C) and 1 Entemann chocolate chip cookie (3C) both very yummy but still keep me low carb and on plan so I'm going to roll my bear. It is getting easier again to resist some of the temptations that I have been running into lately!

hey cheryl, glad to see you had anotehr cheat free day :). it's nice to be able to try out new legal snacks and still stay on plan ::yes::

what you said about thinking about what you can eat all the time, i do the same thing. sometimes it feels like it's almost taken over, and it seems so crazy to spend so much time thinking about it, but i guess you're right, in the end, it works out okay because it gives us results. so i guess we just have to deal with it for now, and once we reach maintenance, we can ease up a bit. just my 2 cents :)

okey dokey, i'm gonna go, but i hope you have a great day today :sunny:

I'm not going to roll my bear today because I think I really over did it on the low carb treats tonight :( . Mondays are busy for me, I rush home from work, pick up DD and zip her to her dance class and then run to the store and zip back to pick her up. By the time we get dinner I am usually STARVING and tonight I was and I just kept on eating after dinner :mad: . It was all low carb treats but I ate a lot of it, lets see Keto low carb ice cream sandwich (4C), 6, yes 6, Entemanns low carb chocolate chip cookies at 3C each and I put some low carb ice cream on a few to make my own little ice cream sandwiches which probably brings that up to about 24C right there and I had already had 2 Atkins blueberry muffins (8 C each) with dinner. Typing this out makes it sound even worse to me and I had been doing so well. Now I'm really mad at myself :mad: :mad: :mad: .

Exercise FIRM Body Sculpt

Breakfast Eggs, Canadian bacon, vitamin drink

Snack Hard boiled egg with mayo, coffee with cream and sf DaVinci hazelnut

Lunch Chicken fajita salad, hard boiled egg

Snack Low carb shake, chhese stick

Dinner (It was Burger King fundraiser for DD's school) Bunless chicken whopper, 2 Atkins blueberry muffins with butter

Snack low carb treats mentioned above but here they are again: Keto low carb ice cream sandwich (4C), 6, yes 6, Entemanns low carb chocolate chip cookies at 3C each and I put some low carb ice cream on a few to make my own little ice cream sandwiches which probably brings that up to about 24C right there

Tomorrow is a new day and I WILL get back on track and I will also get up early and get on the treadmill before work!!!!

Today is a brand new day. Dont beat yourself up for one night. Hey at least it was low carb treats too!!

You are on the right track for today. Hope you have a healthy and happy one!!!

Cheryl, all these new low-carb treats can be a blessing and a curse at the same time! I've done the same type of thing myself! :rolleyes:

Today's a new day and I hope it's going better for you! :sunny:

Today was a much BETTER day! :D I didn't feel like getting out of bed at 4:50 to get on the treadmill but I kept thinking about all those treats I ate yesterday and I did it and was glad I did :D .

Exercise Treadmill 45 min, 2.6 miles, 225cal Did my warmup for 10 min and then did 30 min on jogging 1 min and walking 4 and then cooldown for 5 min

Breakfast 2 eggs, Canadian bacon, cheese, vitamin drink

Snack Hard boiled egg, coffee with cream and SF DaVinci Hazelnut

Lunch Lemon pepper tuna mixed with mayo and cheese and red pepper

Snack SF jello with Redi Whip and vitamin drink with a spoon of ice cream in it to help the taste

Dinner Browned ground beef with onions, red peppers , some salsa and cheese on top, sauteed mushrooms with onion and the faux hashbrowns (radishes), Carb Countdown milk

Snack Spoon of low carb chocolate ice cream

I'm very hungry right now but I just brushed my teeth and put in my retainer so that I don't eat anything more tonight. Still having to wear a retainer at night a few times a week is a pain but at times it sure does help to keep me from eating at night ;) . I should brush my teeth and pop it in every night right after dinner and that would really help me cut down on my late night snacking ;)

Yahoo I get to add another day to my bear!!

Thats a great idea! Putting your retainer in so you dont eat!

Keep up the good work!

March 17, 2004

I have lots of cleaning and laundry to get done today before my weekend away with my "turning 40" girlfriends. Tomorrow I work so I want to try and get some packing done today too because we will be leaving Fri. morning after getting all our kids off to school.

Breakfast Scrambled eggs with Canadian bacon, onion and cheese, coffee with cream and SF DaVinci Raspberry

Exercise I did the FIRM Total Sculpt Plu Abs from BSS2 today for the first time. It is quite a workout and hopefully I'll get better at coordinating all the moves as I do it a few more times!

Snack Low carb protein drink mixed with my vitamin drink.

Lunch Carb Countdown Milk and low carb yogurt

Snack Low carb ice cream and Real Peanut Butter and I tried a bite of DD's low carb Entenmanns Crumb Cake, very yummy, I better make sure that box has a tight lid on it!

Dinner Cheese dog and salad with egg, bacon, cheese, almonds, mushrooms, and olives

Snack I have been freezing all day today so I had a cup of decaf coffee with cream and SF Davinci

cheryl, way to get right back on track after a day of a little too much :). you did a really great job putting those snacks behind you and moving forward. and i'm super impressed by your dedication to exercise! up at 4:50am :earseek: holy cow! you rock girl! :bounce:

and about the retainer - i do the same thing! i got my braces off a couple years ago i think (i had them in college...that was fun :rolleyes: ), but i still try to wear the retainer as much as i can because i don't want my teeth to go back to the way they used to be. not that they were really bad to begin with, they're just "perfect" now. but my 2 younger brothers were getting them and my parents told me this was my last chance, since they could get a discount...so i said sure why not. hehe. but anyway, yes, putting the retainer in is a *great* way to keep you from eating ::yes::

hope you have a great day today :sunny:

Hi Buddie,

I sent you a PM. I wondered when the big weekend was coming up. WOW. Have a great time. I bet you are so excited.

You have been doing really well lately. I'm so proud of you. And all of your exercise is awesome. When I get up at 4:30 to exercise, you will know because I will alert the media!! :teeth: :crazy: Seriously, you are an inspiration to be, darlin'.

Did you have the Atkins muffin down as 8 carb? Why is that?? My box says if you make 18 muffins, the carb count is like 3-4. Did I do it wrong?? Or maybe you added something and I didn't see. Anyway, I was just wondering.

Have a great day, Cheryl. :sunny:

Cheryl, I just read through your journal. What a great job you're doing. I wanted to encourage you to have a great time on your "girls get-away" weekend! I'm turning 40 this year too, but not til Sep. I don't think it will bother me a bit. It's just numbers anyway!

I'm also really impressed with your early morning exercise. That's really great, and you're getting in a lot of miles that way.

Have a great time this weekend, and looking forward to seeing that bear get fatter (the numbers anyway).

Cheryl, I wanted to add my good wishes for a wonderful weekend of celebration with your friends!! Have a great time!! :sunny:

Just remember, a true friend won't bail you out of jail - they'll be sitting next to you saying "that was FUN!". :teeth: :crazy:

I'm KIDDING, Cheryl!! I don't want to hear about any jailhouse escapades when you get back!! ::yes::

Thanks everyone for the wishes for a fun weekend! I'm sure we'll have a great time and I'm really looking forward to getting away!!!! I better not spend too much time here because I still have to finish packing. Doe, I promise no jailhouse escapades
;) . I'm going to try and stick as much as possible to eating low carb this weekend. I have a pack of string cheese and a can of mixed nuts to take to munch on and some Atkins bars and shakes to take for breakfasts in case the breakfast they have at the hotel is all donuts, muffins, and other assorted high carb things like they often are.

Pam, I don't have the pkg. from the blueberry muffins anymore but I know on the front it said 8C. I'll have to look the next time I see them at the store and let you know what it says. I hope you are right and I read something wrong because the blueberry are deffinitely my favorite!

Exercise 40 min on treadmill, 2.29 miles, 198 cal I did less jogging today because I am a little sore from doing my new FIRM video yesterday.

Breakfast Eggs, Canadian bacon, cheese, vitamin drink

Snack Hard boiled egg, Coffee with cream, SF DaVinci

Lunch Bunless cheeseburger, broccoli mixed with a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese

Snack Vitamin drink mixed with low carb protein shake

Dinner Italian chicken breast with cheese, salad, low carb ice cream

Snack SF jello with Redi Whip and a few grapes, decaf coffee mixture

Hope you guys have a great weekend! That sounds like so much fun! Keep up the good work!

Hello Fellow FIRMie!
It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Have a great time!:Pinkbounc

I just wanted to stop in and thank you for encouraging me to get BSS2. I absolutely love it! I am really looking forward to FIRMing even more now! I hope you like it just as much as I do!

Have a great weekend!!!!

Tracy

:wave2:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter