Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwendolyn: "Huh." She looked up at him, studying him, but only in a this-is-the-first-time-I'm-seeing-a-human/curiosity way. "Forgive my manners. My name is Gwen. What's yours?" Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I'm trying not ti overwhelm myself at the moment."

David: He smiled sweetly at her. "I'm David."

Doodle98 said:
Maka: "I'll come with you if you'd like."

Jet: "Sure...let's go." He smiled and stood up.

Mei: She sighed and looked at the sky. "This is boring..." she murmured.

Jet: "Sure...let's go." He smiled and stood up. Mei: She sighed and looked at the sky. "This is boring..." she murmured.

Maka: She smiled and did the same.

Angela: She took an arrow and shot it.

Maka: She shrieked and turned to see an arrow sticking out of her calf.

Jet: "Sh*t!" He murmured. "Uh..um..." he grabbed a backpack that was nearby, as they were spread among the area. He looked inside it and took out all of the first aid kits. "Oh, god, I don't know what to do..." he murmured. "Hey! You guys gotta come and help!" He yelled over to the others.

Jet: "Sh*t!" He murmured. "Uh..um..." he grabbed a backpack that was nearby, as they were spread among the area. He looked inside it and took out all of the first aid kits. "Oh, god, I don't know what to do..." he murmured. "Hey! You guys gotta come and help!" He yelled over to the others.

Maka: "I got it." She wrapped it after pulling the arrow out.

Gwendolyn: "Nice to meet you David." She stood up. Flynn: He got up. "Anyone know what's going on?"

David: He stood with her. "No idea, whatsoever." He put his hand on Gwen's shoulder, just in case she got messed up with her newfound sight.

David: He stood with her. "No idea, whatsoever." He put his hand on Gwen's shoulder, just in case she got messed up with her newfound sight.

Gwendolyn: She gave him a smile.

Flynn: "There's something strange about this place. The last thing I remember is the car accident I was in, it was really bad and I remember the blood and the pain and my head going all fuzzy - but here, I'm in top physical condition. It's like it never happened."

Gwendolyn: "And I can see, when I've never seen before..."

Gwendolyn: She gave him a smile. Flynn: "There's something strange about this place. The last thing I remember is the car accident I was in, it was really bad and I remember the blood and the pain and my head going all fuzzy - but here, I'm in top physical condition. It's like it never happened." Gwendolyn: "And I can see, when I've never seen before..."

David: "I found out I had brain cancer and I shot myself," he said quietly.

Gwendolyn: "No, I don't mean what you did was horrible, I meant it was horrible that you had to go through that." Flynn: 'Smart, really."

David: "Well, my entire life sucked, I suppose something like that was inevitable in the end." He brushed his bangs out of his face.

David: "Well, my entire life sucked, I suppose something like that was inevitable in the end." He brushed his bangs out of his face.

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I get that. Really, I do. I was born blind and have no parents."

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I get that. Really, I do. I was born blind and have no parents."

David: "I was put up for adoption, beaten, taken back tho the orphanage, which I tried to light on fire and got sent to juvie. Yeah."

he was suicidal and tried to kill himself when he found out he had brain cancer. He had been put up for adoption, then beaten by his adoptive parents. He was taken away from them and put in another orphanage. He got sent to juvie for trying to light the orphanage on fire. He had only recently gotten out when he was diagnosed

David: "I was put up for adoption, beaten, taken back tho the orphanage, which I tried to light on fire and got sent to juvie. Yeah."

he was suicidal and tried to kill himself when he found out he had brain cancer. He had been put up for adoption, then beaten by his adoptive parents. He was taken away from them and put in another orphanage. He got sent to juvie for trying to light the orphanage on fire. He had only recently gotten out when he was diagnosed

Gwendolyn: "Wow."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter