Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jet: Once he felt a bright light on his eyelids, they fluttered open to the daylight. Why was he here? What exactly was this place? And who were the other bodies spread among the grassy meadow he awoke in.

Mei: Perching in a tree, Mei peered through her binoculars and looked at the bodies sprawled throughout the meadow. "They're awake!" She called down to her allies.

David: He opened HS eyes. "F***, I'm alive? Or is this just hell?" he looked around. Doesn't look like hell....

Maka: She opened her eyes. Wow, this place was beautiful.

Angela: Her lips parted into a sinister smirk. She was going to have fun purifying these people...

Gwendolyn: When she opened her eyes, she was assaulted with - well, she wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't the ever-present, almost comforting darkness. This was wild and chaotic and she shut her eyes again, an Agh! paired with her flinch.

Flynn: The first thing he noticed when he came back to consciousness was that he could breathe easy. Nothing seemed to be in the way between him and his oxygen. Second, the pain was gone, which was a lot more concerning than the first detail. The third thing he noticed was he was no longer in the car, and there was no blood around. That was worrying. He sat up, observing his surroundings, noticing there were other people but no one that was in the accident with him. Okay, what now?

Gwendolyn: When she opened her eyes, she was assaulted with - well, she wasn't sure what it was, but it wasn't the ever-present, almost comforting darkness. This was wild and chaotic and she shut her eyes again, an Agh! paired with her flinch.

Flynn: The first thing he noticed when he came back to consciousness was that he could breathe easy. Nothing seemed to be in the way between him and his oxygen. Second, the pain was gone, which was a lot more concerning than the first detail. The third thing he noticed was he was no longer in the car, and there was no blood around. That was worrying. He sat up, observing his surroundings, noticing there were other people but no one that was in the accident with him. Okay, what now?

David: He heard a girl shriek and sat up, crawling to her. "Are you alright?" He might be a crazy pyromaniac, but he was chivalrous all the same.

Mei: She smirked softly and hopped from branch to branch back down to ground level. "Angela, I'm going to have some 'fun' with these guys...they won't even know what hit em!" She cheered and ran over to the people. As if she were out of breath, she began "W-wait! There's more of us? I that I was the only person here...and as soon as I thought I saw somebody, I had to check..." she spoke.

Jet: "What? Why were you apart from this group then? And who are you?" He asked. He, himself had a difficult time remembering his name, until it finally clicked.

Mei: Now this was her best subject— lying. "I'd woken up a while ago in the middle of a forest. There was a circle of trees packed close together and inside were a load of tree stumps and me. I'm Mei Oliver."

David: He heard a girl shriek and sat up, crawling to her. "Are you alright?" He might be a crazy pyromaniac, but he was chivalrous all the same.

Gwendolyn: She still had her eyes tightly shut. "I was born blind. But when I opened my eyes, it wasn't dark like it always is. I don't understand."

Gwendolyn: She still had her eyes tightly shut. "I was born blind. But when I opened my eyes, it wasn't dark like it always is. I don't understand."

David: "I don't either. I should be dead right now. B-but the brightness you're seeing, well, that's because you're seeing. I think." He sat her up and let her lean on him. "You may have to open your eyes again soon, but take your time."

Jet: "Fine. We should all probably just team up, anyways." He murmured. His thoughts disagreed with him. It was probably just another vision. He sighed.

Mei: "Good." To the whole group, she said. "Let's go around this place later today...to know our surroundings."

David: "I don't either. I should be dead right now. B-but the brightness you're seeing, well, that's because you're seeing. I think." He sat her up and let her lean on him. "You may have to open your eyes again soon, but take your time."

Gwendolyn: "Seeing? That's strange. No one ever said it was so intense." Slowly she opened her eyes again, and though it was intense it wasn't so horrible this time. She sat up slowly and touched the grass curiously. "Is this.....color?" she asked, hesitant and slow as she spoke the unfamiliar word.

Gwendolyn: "Seeing? That's strange. No one ever said it was so intense." Slowly she opened her eyes again, and though it was intense it wasn't so horrible this time. She sat up slowly and touched the grass curiously. "Is this.....color?" she asked, hesitant and slow as she spoke the unfamiliar word.

David: "Yeah, I guess. It's grass." He hoped she wouldn't find him disturbing like most people did.

Mei: She sighed as nobody responded. The girl was just seeing. After a while, the colors become truly dull and boring, just like the world. Mei looked at the other people there and sighed heavily.

Jet: He walked a small distance from the group and sat in the grass. This was just normal for him, being alone.

Mei: She sighed as nobody responded. The girl was just seeing. After a while, the colors become truly dull and boring, just like the world. Mei looked at the other people there and sighed heavily. Jet: He walked a small distance from the group and sat in the grass. This was just normal for him, being alone.

Maka: She crawled over to Jet. "Are you alright?"

David: "Yeah, I guess. It's grass." He hoped she wouldn't find him disturbing like most people did.

Gwendolyn: "Yes I know it's grass. Just because I can't identify things with sight doesn't mean I can't identify them with touch. I mean is this what color is like? All....not black?"

Gwendolyn: "Yes I know it's grass. Just because I can't identify things with sight doesn't mean I can't identify them with touch. I mean is this what color is like? All....not black?"

David: "Yeah." He ran a hand through his long hair.

Jet: "Yeah. I'm fine. So...who're you?" He asked.

Mei: "Color is color. It makes the world become surreal. And most take it for granted. If I were you, I'd be more surprised to see the figures and shapes along with the color. I mean, a wooden plank just seems like a rectangle, but now you're able to see the actuall pattern on the wood. Eventually, you'll get used to it." Mei told the girl, before walking away to an area of the meadow with a small sapling in it. She thought to herself. 'And as soon as she sees a cut, or a corpse? I'm sure that poor girl will get sick of colors and figures.' She finished her thoughts.

Jet: "Yeah. I'm fine. So...who're you?" He asked. Mei: "Color is color. It makes the world become surreal. And most take it for granted. If I were you, I'd be more surprised to see the figures and shapes along with the color. I mean, a wooden plank just seems like a rectangle, but now you're able to see the actuall pattern on the wood. Eventually, you'll get used to it." Mei told the girl, before walking away to an area of the meadow with a small sapling in it. She thought to herself. 'And as soon as she sees a cut, or a corpse? I'm sure that poor girl will get sick of colors and figures.' She finished her thoughts.

Maka: "I'm Maka. I don't know where we are, but it's gorgeous."

Doodle98 said:
Maka: "I'm Maka. I don't know where we are, but it's gorgeous."

Jet: "Yeah...I wanna walk around, but who knows what's here..." he murmured.

David: "Yeah." He ran a hand through his long hair.

Gwendolyn: "Huh." She looked up at him, studying him, but only in a this-is-the-first-time-I'm-seeing-a-human/curiosity way. "Forgive my manners. My name is Gwen. What's yours?"

Jet: "Yeah. I'm fine. So...who're you?" He asked.

Mei: "Color is color. It makes the world become surreal. And most take it for granted. If I were you, I'd be more surprised to see the figures and shapes along with the color. I mean, a wooden plank just seems like a rectangle, but now you're able to see the actuall pattern on the wood. Eventually, you'll get used to it." Mei told the girl, before walking away to an area of the meadow with a small sapling in it. She thought to herself. 'And as soon as she sees a cut, or a corpse? I'm sure that poor girl will get sick of colors and figures.' She finished her thoughts.

Gwendolyn: "Yeah, I'm trying not ti overwhelm myself at the moment."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!