Chemical Alley 2nd Generation RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mei: She spoke up. "I know where we can get both." She explained to the group.

Jet: "Okay. Should we go and look around now or...do you need to rest or something after that shot?"

OOC: I drew Mei... :3 hehehehe

Mei: She spoke up. "I know where we can get both." She explained to the group. Jet: "Okay. Should we go and look around now or...do you need to rest or something after that shot?" OOC: I drew Mei... :3 hehehehe

Maka: "No, let's go."

Gwen: "Good plan." Flynn: He nodded. "Agreed."

David: "If you need me to, Gwen, I could carry you, if you're sight is confusing you or anything. But, yeah, let's go." He blushed.

Mei: "Does no one pay attention around here? I just said I know where to find both of them..." Mei murmured to herself.

Jet: "Okay." He began walking.

Mei: "Does no one pay attention around here? I just said I know where to find both of them..." Mei murmured to herself. Jet: "Okay." He began walking.

Maka: She stood. "Lead the way, Mei."

David: "If you need me to, Gwen, I could carry you, if you're sight is confusing you or anything. But, yeah, let's go." He blushed.

Gwendolyn: She smiled and took his hand. "A guide would be perfect, until I get used to sight."

Mei: "Does no one pay attention around here? I just said I know where to find both of them..." Mei murmured to herself.

Jet: "Okay." He began walking.

Flynn: "Then I guess let's go."

Gwendolyn: She smiled and took his hand. "A guide would be perfect, until I get used to sight." Flynn: "Then I guess let's go."

David: His clammy hand wrapped around hers. "Okay."

Mei: She started walking through the meadow, thinking her path through in her head. She wore a dark grayish green tank top and black shorts. A backpack rested on her back. "I'll lead you guys through a shortcut I found." She explained.

Jet: He followed Mei, the backpack he grabbed slung over his shoulder. "Okay..."

Gwen: She shrugged. "It is what it is."

David: "Alright." He looked down at their hands. "I know this doesn't count but I've never held a girls hand before."

Maka: She limped after Mei.

Jet: "Maka, you can lean on me if you're having trouble." He murmured.

Mei: She looked back behind at everybody before turning her head again.

David: "Alright." He looked down at their hands. "I know this doesn't count but I've never held a girls hand before."

Maka: She limped after Mei.

Gwen: She smiled. "Well, happy to be of service then."

Flynn: He followed. This didn't give him a very good feeling in his gut.

Jet: "Maka, you can lean on me if you're having trouble." He murmured. Mei: She looked back behind at everybody before turning her head again.

Maka: She did so. "Thanks."

David: He smiled bashfully.

OOC: Dani, how are we gonna get M, L, and C here?

Mei: She reached an area filled with dirt and rocks eventually. There was a stirdy bridge above a stream. "This is the shortcut...just so we don't have to go around it. That takes forever..." she murmured. Stepping on the bridge, she walked across to the other side.

Jet: "At least it's not a bridge dangling from it's supports...there's some craftsmanship in it..." he murmured to Mei, crossing it.

Mei: "It's just a bridge, but you do have a point..." she smiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter