Chef Mickey's and Minnie Mouse

Atotty

DIS Veteran
I know Minnie Mouse isn't one of the planned characters...but has anyone ever gone to Chef Mickey's and she was **not** there?

I have been to Chef Mickey's at least 10 times, and Minnie has always been there. Of course, there is a possibility of Minnie not appearing, ie CM who plays her gets sick.

We've been there 2 times and both times have enjoyed seeing Mickey and Minnie! They'll probably be there, but I guess you ever know!

Thanks ya'll. When we went, she was there, too. I've got back up PS for Liberty Tree for later in the week just in case since she is suppose to be there for sure.

Originally posted by Atotty
Thanks ya'll. When we went, she was there, too. I've got back up PS for Liberty Tree for later in the week just in case since she is suppose to be there for sure.
Make sure you have an early PS for Liberty Tree. The characters usually leave around 7:30 to get ready for Spectromagic.

Thanks for the tip Lori. I've got it for 5:30 now. I was thinking of trying to move it later so we have more time at Blizzard Beach....but I'll leave it where it is now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter