Checking wireless plans

We pay $130 with taxes for only 3 lines with unlimited everything. Free hotspot and Hulu. It is with sprint but i guess now Tmobile. We use a lot of data so we need the unlimited.

Total Wireless user here, I pay $100 a month for 4 lines. DD pays $50 a month for her single line. It's actually less because I buy the refills at Target when they are B1G1 10% off plus my 5% redcard discount.
It is on the Verizon network. We have unlimited data, but after I think 25GBs each it gets slower. None of us have ever reached that though so speed has never been issue. Dh and I don't really use our data, but I have 3 kids who do everything on their phones and there's never been issue not being a real Verizon customer.

So tell me about total wireless. They use the verizon network? So essentially you are getting the verizon network at a fraction of the cost? Refillls? You pay for usage?

Has anyone tried Xfinity wireless? It seems cheaper and I believe the use the Verizon network. I have been thinking about giving them a try

Our cellular bill is higher than our electric. We live out in the boonies and have one signal - AT&T. We depend on their Homebase boxes for internet as well, so 6 lines total and unlimited everything. It would be nice to have cheaper choices and faster internet, but it's all a trade off if you don't want to live near people.

So tell me about total wireless. They use the verizon network? So essentially you are getting the verizon network at a fraction of the cost? Refillls? You pay for usage?

Yes they use Verizon's network so you get coverage anywhere Verizon works. I have been using it for years and I haven't been in an area where I didn't get service.
You pick a plan based in your data usage, there are individual plans for $25, a $35 plan and a $50 plan.
They have shared plans too for 2, 3 and 4 lines. I do the 4 line, it's $100, plus a single $50 plan,(or sometimes $35) for my dd. Taxes and fees are included.
I believe all plans include "unlimited" data, you get a certain amount but if you go over your speed is toggled. On the 4 line plan we each get 25GB and then it toggles if we go over. None of us have ever gone over though.
I buy my refills through Target because they go on sale once a month or so, usually buy 1 get 1 for 10% off. If you have the redcard you also get the 5% discount for that.

I haven't yet made the switch to Total Wireless. We have Verizon, 2 people, 10 GB of data per month (I think we go over once a year) for $80-90, inclusive of taxes? Parents use Tracfone - flip-phones. They don't want to get smartphones.

Has anyone tried Xfinity wireless? It seems cheaper and I believe the use the Verizon network. I have been thinking about giving them a try

I, too, am considering Xfinity wireless. My friend has it and has no complaints. It is her understanding that they use the Verizon network. She pays $45 a month, which includes unlimited talk, text and data. It would be quite a savings from what I am paying for Verizon (and I do not currently have unlimited data).

Anyone familiar with consumer cellular? i have 2 elderly parents on my verizon plan. they use flip phones. thinking of switching them to that, senior rates. how is coverage NJ to Maine?

I'm on Cricket, which is a subsidiary of AT&T - thus uses their towers. I also pay $100 a month for 4 lines unlimited everything. Now they will slow down your data speeds once you get to 5gb I think. But we never get anywhere close to that.

I just started using USmobile,I like them just fine so far. Can use gsm or cdma phones, all carriers supported. $19 all in for 2.5 gb data(I keep mine off mostly) if we get 3 in our fam group signed up it's $20 all in for unlimited.(In my area Verizon towers are best,it uses those too)

Our cellular bill is higher than our electric. We live out in the boonies and have one signal - AT&T. We depend on their Homebase boxes for internet as well, so 6 lines total and unlimited everything. It would be nice to have cheaper choices and faster internet, but it's all a trade off if you don't want to live near people.
We are in the same boat.

We use xfinity wireless. We pay by the gig ($12 per gig). I have 5 phones on my plan, and our bill is usually between $30 - $50 per month. I turn data off for the 3 kids' phones, as they can only connect to the internet while on wi-fi (but can call/text whenever they want).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!