Checking In Multiple Rooms

TestingH2O

DIS Veteran
This is my first cruise with the new system checking in multiple rooms. In the past, of our rooms were linked, we could put everyone on the same payment account and people in different rooms within our linked reservations could pick up from the kids clubs. Is that no longer possible?

Our TA assures me that our reservations are linked correctly, but I do not have any options to do those things during online check in. I’d prefer to avoid a day 1 trip to guest services if I can.

payment account and people in different rooms within our linked reservations could pick up from the kids clubs.
I just did this last week. I did the payments for people on the linked reservations during the time when I entered my credit card in online check-in. And then there was a whole kids club check in process where I entered the secret word, I was able to select who was able to check my son out, and I was also able to select who was able to take him off the ship. This was across 4 linked reservations.

Can you do the kids' check in process later on line?
Correct, you only have to do the basic information during regular check-in. I entered the minimum required info possible so I could get through the whole process and then I went back the next day and filled in all the details.

It actually goes quicker if you just check in by picking Cash, and then later everyone can edit their check in to add credit card (or add one and allow everyone to use it). You can skip the check in for kids clubs so you get to your PAT, then edit it later. I was able to edit my check in stuff over and over again -- except for photos/passports after their status changed to under review.

It can all be done as part of the checkin process.
Well, that’s good overall I guess. Sad though that I am going to have to either call to get it done before we sail or stand in line at GS to get it fixed on board. It makes me wonder what about our reservation is messed up that I can book shore excursions but I can’t do the other stuff. And now that I say that, I worry if I ask IT to “fix it” they will suddenly delete all our port adventures etc.

Once you are at the port on DCL wifi, the navigator app essentially switches to a different app, with different functionality like seeing activities and menus. You may be able to get more to work then while you wait to board, or after you are on the ship. There is also a chat feature with guest services on the app so maybe you don't have to go in person. I am not sure if they stopped doing it now, but they had been setting appointments for guest services.

Once you are at the port on DCL wifi, the navigator app essentially switches to a different app, with different functionality like seeing activities and menus. You may be able to get more to work then while you wait to board, or after you are on the ship. There is also a chat feature with guest services on the app so maybe you don't have to go in person. I am not sure if they stopped doing it now, but they had been setting appointments for guest services.
Are you replying to me? Yes. I know how the navigator app works. I’ve sailed since COVID, this is just the first time since then that I’ve had multiple rooms hence me asking if the check in process for multiple rooms had changed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter