Checking CarSeats on the Plane????

Jaime

DIS Veteran
Do anyone know if I can check my carseat at the gate instead of special luggage. We had to wait along time for special luggage last time but notice people were picking up strollers as they got of the plane. It would be great if we could get our carseat this way. It would save us alot of time, we have a close connection.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I always do this I have had too many bags go missing to trust any airline with my car seats!!! It is a bit of a pain if you to change planes as you have to pick them up and take them yourself to your next flight. But to me well worth the inconvenience to ensure they are on the flight with me.

Allison

Thanks Allison.

I am a little concern with trying to get our carseat, daugther and carryons to our next flight but at least I know I have it.

...check out my panic attack thread...I meant to reply to this one for you!!:sunny:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter