Checkers game prizes

Coasterguy

YetiMan from the Boat. Roller Coasters and Ice Cre
Decided to put this in one place in case anyone is interested. Here are the prize awards for various wins.

1st win - 50 credits
3rd win - 100 credits
5th win - 200 credits
10th win - 400 credits
20th win - 800 credits
50th win - 1000 credits
75th win - 1250 credits
100th win - 1500 credits
150th win - 2000 credits
200th win - 3000 credits
300th win - 4000 credits
400th win - 6000 credits
500th win - 8000 credits
1000th win - 6000 credits

I'll keep adding info when I hear about it.

Thanks,

Decided to put this in one place in case anyone is interested. Here are the prize awards for various wins.

1st win - 50 credits
3rd win - 100 credits
5th win - 200 credits
10th win - 400 credits
20th win - 800 credits
50th win - 1000 credits

I'm guessing that the next prize will be at 100 wins. Last time I checked only 5 people had that many wins. No DIS names that I recognized. Post here is you find out what it is.

I talked to jungle cruise and she told me the next pay out was at win 75 and it was 1250 credits.

Thanks, CoasterGuy! But, gee! Did you really play that many games of checkers already? LOL I've only played one game, Aengus' first win, I might add...Arg! But...the games seem to last 20 minutes or better! How did you play so many? Wow!

I talked to jungle cruise and she told me the next pay out was at win 75 and it was 1250 credits.

She would also know for 100 and 125 wins...perhaps once we know that we can guesstimate the pattern? ;)

Yay for double credit checkers day...wait, what?

well, for credit earning, Checkers is a big waste of time
but it sure is fun

Great info coaster!!

well, for credit earning, Checkers is a big waste of time
but it sure is fun

haha when I first saw checkers, I thought they were out of their mind. Now... Set them up ROFL. It is fun.

But have to agree not a credit worthy game. I am out for the credits as it never seems to accumulate faster than vmk puts stuff out. (not a complaint!!) So fireworks, ghosts and pirates life for me. ;)

Well, at least for the first ten wins at checkers, if you could find ten people or ten mules to forfeit a game, that might be worthwhile to someone. However, I don't know anyone who would want to do that.

But it is the little things like an interactive checkers game that keeps VMK fun for the whole family :)

Ok GoofyGeggy spill the beans. What did you get at 100. Get anything at 125or 150?

75th win - 1250 credits
100th win - 1500 credits
150th win - 2000 credits

I think the payout goes to every 50 wins now. Not sure yet, though. ;)

75th win - 1250 credits
100th win - 1500 credits
150th win - 2000 credits

I think the payout goes to every 50 wins now. Not sure yet, though. ;)

Thanks, I've updated the first post. There is somebody with over 300 wins. :eek:

Thanks for the list! I am amazed ppl have won so many games when checkers only came out about a week ago. That is just crazy, how on earth did they do it?

Lol, yeah i have been wondering for a while. They must play checkers from opening to closing, just a guess. All i can say is, that is alot of checkers.

Well, after burning myself out on Fireworks on Fridays, Checkers is/was a great alternative. :)

Thanks Dreams. Does this mean that there are no other payout between 150 and 300? Guess I'm stopping at 100 wins and then back to Fireworks for me. :rotfl2:

You're welcome and I have no clue. Not even going to pretend for a second that I know the bonus at 300 from personal victories. Dream.Finder is on the top of the high score board in checkers. I was in a room with him tonight and asked what the prizes were like at the higher levels. He shared that his most recent was 4,000 at 300. Thought it was good information to add to the chart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!