Checked in!

BTW bubbles,

It's a good thing you got out of New Jersey when you did. Did you have any trouble? Are things okay at home?

No kidding around here - seriously concerned.

Thanks,

Bama ED

I've been out of Jersey since last week! Far as I know my house is standing. The shore however is destroyed :-(

Don't have my laptop to post pics! Will try and take some on Instagram and share!!

I second,,,, Good! Thanks for the pics. :thumbsup2 Have fun and drop us a line if possible.

TheRustyScupper said:
. . . Yo !
. . . Great pics of your site !

Wish it was mine! They are some random sites over in the 100 loop! Will take lots more during trick or treating!

We are totally loving it here (other than the strange smell in the cabin) and regret we didn't stay here longer (the first part of our trip was at AoA).

Wish it was mine! They are some random sites over in the 100 loop! Will take lots more during trick or treating!

We are totally loving it here (other than the strange smell in the cabin) and regret we didn't stay here longer (the first part of our trip was at AoA).

That's Judy's site, 1st one past the store in the 100 loop. She's awesome. Decorates for Christmas as well. There from Sept. to February!

patches4me said:
That's Judy's site, 1st one past the store in the 100 loop. She's awesome. Decorates for Christmas as well. There from Sept. to February!

Is she a dis'er?

I wrote a nice little recap of yesterday and my app froze and it didn't post! Will try and redo it tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter