Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

I should have just gotten it then I could have sold it to someone on here for cost.
I'm not sure you would have gotten it through checkout. I had it in my bag the moment it showed up on the site and couldn't. I don't think it's really available right now. There maybe some other items that are going to be dumped on the site and the PP backpack is just "glitching" as a result.

My POTC Hip Pack still hasn't shipped from last week. Starting to think that one isn't going to make it to me. The PP Backpack is even more mythical than POTC in my opinion.

Last edited:
Still no shipping notifications for the King Arthur Ears I purchased on 8/19 nor the POTC Hip Pack I purchased on 8/20. Non-MMMA items I ordered just a few days ago have already shipped. Is is time to begin to mentally kiss them goodbye?

Soo I was on Instagram and a blogger at WDW said the King Arthur wars are on sale at EPCOT!!! So that makes me wonder if they will put them on sale at DTD? 🤔

IASW Plush and Pins showing up this morning on shopDisney. The pins look to be sold out, but refreshing might work with those. I was able to get the plush into my bag, but I did not try to purchase.

Gah the site is playing games with us again. King Arthur ears are showing available but then once you try and check out it says sold out.
Yeah, it's like one item from the collection a day is showing up but can't be bought. Crazy!

I finally received the IASW Hip Pack today. Still no shipping notifications for the KAC Ears or POTC Hip Pack. Beginning to loss hope on those. Still have the Dumbo Ears and Hip Pack outstanding as well, but those were from last weeks frenzied release. I'm thinking those two are a safer bet. Hope everyone else has been receiving their shipping notifications.

I finally received the IASW Hip Pack today. Still no shipping notifications for the KA Ears or POTC Hip Pack. Beginning to loss hope on those. Still have the Dumbo Ears and Hip Pack outstanding as well, but those were from last weeks frenzied release. I'm thinking those two are a safer bet. Hope everyone else has been receiving their shipping notifications.
My peter pan pins shipped but are still in transit. So they'll get here eventually I guess lol.

I finally received the IASW Hip Pack today. Still no shipping notifications for the KAC Ears or POTC Hip Pack. Beginning to loss hope on those. Still have the Dumbo Ears and Hip Pack outstanding as well, but those were from last weeks frenzied release. I'm thinking those two are a safer bet. Hope everyone else has been receiving their shipping notifications.
I had a long line of things stalled "in process" for such a long time. Then I received a slew of emails saying that a bunch of orders had shipped all at once. They are supposed to arrive at the end of the week. We'll see if everything shows up on time. One tracking number doesn't work, so fingers crossed on that package. And the other things are still processing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter