Check your email! Merch Pass Superthread!

Well, the app finally let me put the ears in my bag but I can't get them through check-out. So I logged into my credit card account and sure enough there are several pending charges for the ears... be careful all!

I'm finally in on my browser, but everything from the collection is sold out. Booo! And I've got three pending charges for ears I couldn't purchase. Thank you Disney...I Love You!!

EDIT: OMG! I just received two email confirmations for the ears. :rotfl: And it looks like I received a 10% discount on one of them. :badpc:

I'm finally in on my browser, but everything from the collection is sold out. Booo! And I've got three pending charges for ears I couldn't purchase. Thank you Disney...I Love You!!

EDIT: OMG! I just received two email confirmations for the ears. :rotfl:

I'm still stuck on autorefreshing in the waiting room since it went live LOL. Fairly sure that is not normal now.

Couldn't even get to my bag, but I'm finally able to log in again after it decided it didn't like my biometric login :rolleyes:. With the same password that worked just a few hours ago.

I guess I'm at least not getting several confirmation emails and pending charges for something I never even got to checkout for :rotfl2:

I'm still stuck on autorefreshing in the waiting room since it went live LOL. Fairly sure that is not normal now.

Couldn't even get to my bag, but I'm finally able to log in again after it decided it didn't like my biometric login :rolleyes:. With the same password that worked just a few hours ago.

I guess I'm at least not getting several confirmation emails and pending charges for something I never even got to checkout for :rotfl2:
Well, if one of my orders gets cancelled, I sure hope it's the full price one. :cheer2:

I might check my local Disney Store on a whim today. I'll be checking the Outlet too that's further away since I'll be near there anyways (although I haven't seen MMMA show up there since January). I doubt they'll have anything, but worth a look. Needed to go back to Hallmark near the Disney Store anyways to get another of the NES ornament I originally bought for my big brother... and then decided I was keeping it for myself :rolleyes1

Now I get the joy of a 41 minute wait on the phone with customer service to cancel my 5 billion mug orders :sad2:

They must think you really, really like hot drinks :rotfl:

Seriously, though, I'm so sorry. Of all the things to get multiple orders of :crazy2:. Good luck! Disney IT was definitely up to their par this morning.

Well, the app finally let me put the ears in my bag but I can't get them through check-out. So I logged into my credit card account and sure enough there are several pending charges for the ears... be careful all!
😳😳😳😳😳 I checked my online banking app and don’t see any. But I never got the backpack into my cart so maybe that’s why?

I had big time issues with the app hitting my bank with pending charges when trying to get MMA stuff a few weeks ago. It'll drop off but it took about six days for mine. I wasn't happy lol! I don't trust the app anymore after that!

I had big time issues with the app hitting my bank with pending charges when trying to get MMA stuff a few weeks ago. It'll drop off but it took about six days for mine. I wasn't happy lol! I don't trust the app anymore after that!
That’s why I was scared about using. So far it seems ok but I’m going to keep checking. This is why I use my credit card for this sort of stuff so my bank account doesn’t get drained...

Gads, I went to do a different search in the browser and ended up in the Virtual Waiting Room again. Doesn't Disney realize the collection has already sold out? pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter