Check out these Priceline deals I got

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
I first got a flight for $90.00 R/T with US Airways from minneapolis, Budget car rental for $13.00/day for 7 days (yipee, on site), and our first night Amerisuites Airport hotel for $13.00. The grand total for flight, car, and 1 night hotel (with taxes and such) is $265.72!! This is for a trip 4/19-4/26. Do you think I can get back home spending only $500.00 for the whole trip :eek:? I'm sure gonna try. Wish me luck :D.
I just want to thank everyone here for all the great info. I'm starting a new job that won't be paying well for quite a while, so making this trip as cheaply as possible...well, I'm greatful to my pals at these forums.

<font size=4 color=navy><font face="Garamond">
<marquee>Charter Member of the Swan/Dolphin Cheerleading Team!!</marquee></font>
1997 (WDW 25th birthday) Institute Villas
1999 DxL
2000 WL and Swan!!!

Congratulations!!

Those are great deals on everything. Good luck with the rest of it. Enjoy your trip.

Tink42

You must be pleased as punch because those are some fantastic deals!!!!! I love Priceline! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Biyanna
AS Sports 1/98'
AS Sports 1/99'
AS Sports 1/01'
AS Sports 1/02'
Will hubby ever let us stay anywhere else? :rolleyes:

I, too got a $90 RT from Minneapolis to Tampa in July with UScairways. (I like Tampa airport better.) Also got 2 nights at $10 in the Chase Suites hotel (Similar to Residence Inn) in Tampa.

<marquee scrolldelay="80"><h5>DISNEYLAND: 5/98 .... WDW:6/96,5/97,5/98,7/98,6/99,1/00,7/00,2/01,[/i]<font color="red">7/01</font></h5></marquee>
<font size ="1">

www.travelcouponsonline.com
</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter