Check it out!!!

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
The Hard Rock website has a really cool 360 degree virtual tour of the HRH grounds and their amentities, all the restaurants, the guest rooms, the pool area, and the lobby are just to name a few. Check it out! You'll love it.CLICK HERE

[This message was edited by Robinrs on 04-18-01 at 05:06 PM.]

Hi, Sherrilatte:

I just went in there and fixed your link!

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Yep, I found that site a couple of days ago. I love looking around with the 360 degree view. In fact on my hunt for hotels in the area...I found a couple of hotel sites who did that 360 thing. Now..what would be real cool is that if it was real time for the lobby, pool, restaurants...and in fact my 11 y/o son thought that it was, and when we were looking around the guest room part..well he thought he might find some nice lady...dressing. Told him..."sorry...No go"..and he said.."wouldn't it be cool if you could do that?" (hmmm...hormones I suppose)...and OF COURSE I did NOT...and never intend to.... tell him that it's already being done. Tee Hee Hee...

It is a great way to check out the hotel...so go ahead and take a look.

Thanx for sharing the link with everyone. Very nice of you.

CindyZ in CT, and Mom of 3!

Sherrilatte: De nada! :D

Cindy: Your son sounds like mine! :rolleyes:

-------------------------

MOM
Mother of Michael
Proverbs 3:5-6

hwink.gif
radio1.gif

<font color=purple>Co-Moderator of the Community and Universal/IOA Boards</font color=purple>

Real time would be REALLY cool...I was able to visit the Olympic games that way :) How did you keep a straight face when your son made that statement, I would have died laughing...

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest