Cheapest adult beverages?

I think Yak & Yeti has some decent beer prices, they also have some specialty drinks, but I don't know the prices for those.
Hole in the Wall Bar outside Raglan Road has a happy hour on pints, wine, etc.
As mentioned, many of the Disney bars do a double for an add on charge (+$2.00 for well (?) and higher for call). Probably the most helpful tip to know about.
And you can purchase some wine and beer in the Disney gift shops, if you don't want to pay bar prices, check out the gift shop cooler. They also carry some small bottles of hard liquor.
Cheapest drink at Trader Sam's is probably going to be beer or the dark and stormy.

I've bought a large (1L) bottle of vodka at Norway in Epcot (but they have to deliver it to either Int'l Gateway shop or front of the park shop for you to pick up later, and it takes minimum of 4 hours). Only $20 or so. Nice for nightcap in the room. Or flask.

Honestly, now I just budget a couple hundred extra, knowing I like to have a beer with lunch if it's hot out, wine with dinner, or a few drinks around the world. I know it's nuts to pay $9 for a decent beer, but I'm there and want to enjoy. Once I got one at the counter service in Mexico that came with a tiny tequila shot, $13 I think. It was our last day, so I figured what the hell (took a photo of it and sent to my DH who wasn't along on that trip, just for laughs).

I've bought a large (1L) bottle of vodka at Norway in Epcot (but they have to deliver it to either Int'l Gateway shop or front of the park shop for you to pick up later, and it takes minimum of 4 hours). Only $20 or so. Nice for nightcap in the room. Or flask.

Honestly, now I just budget a couple hundred extra, knowing I like to have a beer with lunch if it's hot out, wine with dinner, or a few drinks around the world. I know it's nuts to pay $9 for a decent beer, but I'm there and want to enjoy. Once I got one at the counter service in Mexico that came with a tiny tequila shot, $13 I think. It was our last day, so I figured what the hell (took a photo of it and sent to my DH who wasn't along on that trip, just for laughs).
I also rationalize by buying discounted Disney gift cards so I’m not actually paying the real cost.

Bluezoo lounge has a happy hour menu from 5-7pm. A couple of their cocktails are each $7; draft beers and house wines are each $5.
I recall that Epcot's La Cava offers a Margarita Monday special if you follow them on social media. I can't remember what the reduced price is, though, so the drinks must be effective.

Any crappy kind of beer is usually a little cheaper I find. Like typical options like Bud, Bud Light, Heineken etc. Still theme park prices though

The popcorn cart at Epcot's Canadian pavilion usually has Fin Du Monde on tap. It used to be a 16 oz draft for ~ $10 which isn't too bad for good beer that ~ 9% alcohol

We get our beer and wine from GG. Cheaper by far than Disney. I drag now a 375 of 12 year old Scotch too...in case of Hurricane.

STK has a happy hour--Monday-Friday 4 pm-6 pm. Beer and well drinks are $4, house wine and champs are $6. Really great appetizers, too. You're right, the F&W beverages are a really poor per-ounce value.

We'll also enjoy some beverages in the room during our afternoon break. We used to buy vodka and a mixer in our resort gift shop, but this year we're getting the refillable mugs as part of the DDP and bringing vodka from home. I purchased these bottle protectors to safely transport the vodka in my suitcase.

FYI if your looking to buy your own Spirits the ABC Fine Wine & Spirits at 11951 S. Apopka-Vineland road just outside Disney springs and Hotel Blvd is very reasonable.

do they offer or do you have to request?
Ive only had it offered when I was at a bar, not a table service but they do it as well. The first place that offered was at Victoria falls lounge while we were waiting on our Jiko reservation a year or 2 ago. I just ask now.

Ive only had it offered when I was at a bar, not a table service but they do it as well. The first place that offered was at Victoria falls lounge while we were waiting on our Jiko reservation a year or 2 ago. I just ask now.

this is very important knowledge to have. thank you :)

Didn't they have Moosehead and Unibroue Emphemere at Canada now?

They used to have 2 Unibroues on tap ... Fin Du Monde and a rotating that could be Trios Pistoles, Blanche, Ephemere etc ... based on the other posters it sounds like Canada many not be doing any Unibroue's stuff anymore??

I can say during my numerous F&W trips they have kicked the Uni kegs and instead of tapping a new keg they'll just scrap the tap for the day. May have to do with supply or possibly as mentioned maybe demand ... which is just sad to let a Uni tap lay dormant

I was there a few weeks ago and it was not on tap anymore and I was told it will not be returning :(

Wasnt there in April either. Was so disappointed. Hopefully they were misinformed but probably wasnt generating enough profit for them.

Not a happy camper to hear this ... from an alcohol perspective when I think of Canada I think ice wine and the Uni Belgian brews

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter